2nd ANNUAL No Snow Fun Run. (St. Helen, MI) June 10, 2017

• Thread starter Deleted member 3748
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3748

Yeah, it's not available for Windows phone. And I'm staying with Windows Phone because it's fantastic! Except for the third party apps...

Reactions: sharp and Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Roger. Surprised they don't have it. Makes since, my buddy couldnt get google docs we had for or deer camp meals with his windows phone. Couldn't get the app.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I'll be there. Rode St Helen on Saturday, met a few people with Honda's and told them about this ride. Met two guys at a campground yesterday that had P1's and told them about it too. Whenever I see anyone with a Honda, I just walk up and start shooting the sh**. Always tell them about this forum too. ;)

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Planning on it . Were at our cabin with friends this weekend in the Gaylord area. Seen a few Pioneers on the the trail, we all were going too fast to stop and BS lol. Got into some mud holes. Helped Pull a small S10 Blazer out with the Pioneer hahaha. B5b85f713dc90e69cb6b390e79d0292094aa35d9cec4f2d8fb7540c36423a1be6ae762018fb8caf120d51748727c3ba0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
D

Deleted member 3748

@trigger and @Remington Do either of you have GPS and/or two way radios? I'm going to pick up some radios because they proved to be valuable on my last ride... for the ones who had them. I'm going to post some more details about the ride after this message. It looks like they're limiting the tickets to 250, but last year they sold 92. I'll be there to buy tickets on Friday night. If it looks like it might sell out I'll call you and see if you want me to pick up yours.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@trigger and @Remington Do either of you have GPS and/or two way radios? I'm going to pick up some radios because they proved to be valuable on my last ride... for the ones who had them. I'm going to post some more details about the ride after this message. It looks like they're limiting the tickets to 250, but last year they sold 92. I'll be there to buy tickets on Friday night. If it looks like it might sell out I'll call you and see if you want me to pick up yours.

I have a 2 way radio. Just dinked around with it a bit, never rally used it to communicate but want to start. I do have a GPS with VVmaping of the the Great Lakes trails. Yes buy my tickets if it comes to that. I need to talk to you before hand about some things also. Anytime this week will be fine.

D

Deleted member 3748

Sure. I have sand volleyball tomorrow night so I won't be able to call until Thursday when I'm driving back north. I'll be in the car for 2 1/2 hours and that will be a good time. If I forget... call me between 6:30 and 8:30 pm on Thursday,

Reactions: sharp
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Sure. I have sand volleyball tomorrow night so I won't be able to call until Thursday when I'm driving back north. I'll be in the car for 2 1/2 hours and that will be a good time. If I forget... call me between 6:30 and 8:30 pm on Thursday,

10-4 I'll do that! Hopefully I won't forget lol

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Can you get the VVMapping of the St. Helen trails? Which GPS do you have? I'm interested in getting one of those too.

I have the Garmin Montana 610 with the VV Mapping 24k maps. Just did a recent update too so I should have everything. No two way radios yet though. Just so you know, I'm starting with a new company tomorrow so my old cell number is toast now. I'll be getting a new number tomorrow so watch for a text from me.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Can you get the VVMapping of the St. Helen trails? Which GPS do you have? I'm interested in getting one of those too.

Just an old Garmin. Any old Garmin or new will do. VVmaping.com Is where I got it. Just buy the maps for the Great Lakes region and he'll send you an SD card to fit in your Garmin to use it. All the trails for Michigan are in it. All you have to do is turn it on, and the area you are currently in will come up. He will automatically send u and email when there is an update for the area he sent you.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I have the Garmin Montana 610 with the VV Mapping 24k maps. Just did a recent update too so I should have everything. No two way radios yet though. Just so you know, I'm starting with a new company tomorrow so my old cell number is toast now. I'll be getting a new number tomorrow so watch for a text from me.

Is that the email he just sent a few weeks ago? Meaning VVmaping update

Reactions: sharp and trigger
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Just an old Garmin. Any old Garmin or new will do. VVmaping.com Is where I got it. Just buy the maps for the Great Lakes region and he'll send you an SD card to fit in your Garmin to use it. All the trails for Michigan are in it. All you have to do is turn it on, and the area you are currently in will come up. He will automatically send u and email when there is an update for the area he sent you.

Yep, Jeremy is a good dude. They have maps for other areas too but he is based in Pinconning. I've spoken to him on the phone a couple of times, very helpful.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Yep, Jeremy is a good dude. They have maps for other areas too but he is based in Pinconning. I've spoken to him on the phone a couple of times, very helpful.

Me as well. Nice guy! I got the Ride Royal Blue VVmaping from him before I went to the Take over! Has that area Ky and Virginia in it as well.

advertisement