Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
We 3 and any others of corse, can just stick together on the ride. Besides, makes it a bit more fun knowing someone when doing that, and help if trouble arises . With Trigger and myself having the gps we should be good also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
We 3 and any others of corse, can just stick together on the ride. Besides, makes it a bit more fun knowing someone when doing that, and help if trouble arises . With Trigger and myself having the gps we should be good also.

Exactly. I actually wanted to run up the sand hill, wife wanted out if I was going to do it, she's a scaredy cat. But I didn't know anybody there, I'm sure if I had gotten into trouble that someone would've helped but...didn't do it.

Reactions: sharp and Remington
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Exactly. I actually wanted to run up the sand hill, wife wanted out if I was going to do it, she's a scaredy cat. But I didn't know anybody there, I'm sure if I had gotten into trouble that someone would've helped but...didn't do it.

Your wife and mine will get along just fine then lol! She's pretty daring but some things she's like "your crazy!" lol. Although, she was driving on our group ride yesterday with 5 women in the P1K5 on trail #4 yesterday and there was a slop rut hole, and she fish tailed it and blew threw like she was in the mud bogging championships! Lol

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Your wife and mine will get along just fine then lol! She's pretty daring but some things she's like "your crazy!" lol. Although, she was driving on our group ride with 5 women in the P1K5 on trail #4 yesterday and there was a slop rut hole, and she fish tailed it and blew threw like she was in the mud bogging championships! Lol

Lol! Yeah, my wife just doesn't know the capabilities of the machine. Every mud hole we come to, she's nervous, after we do it once then she wants to do it again. My fear is that, one of these times, she'll be right.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Your wife and mine will get along just fine then lol! She's pretty daring but some things she's like "your crazy!" lol. Although, she was driving on our group ride yesterday with 5 women in the P1K5 on trail #4 yesterday and there was a slop rut hole, and she fish tailed it and blew threw like she was in the mud bogging championships! Lol

I told her that she must have learned it from me when we were riding the ruts at the Take Over! Hahaha

Reactions: sharp and trigger
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Lol! Yeah, my wife just doesn't know the capabilities of the machine. Every mud hole we come to, she's nervous, after we do it once then she wants to do it again. My fear is that, one of these times, she'll be right.

Roger that! I fear the same thing! Lol

Reactions: sharp and trigger
D

Deleted member 3748

we'll be sticking together for sure and with you two having gps i don't need to buy one! :D

D

Deleted member 3748

We'll ride up that hill for sure. It's a piece of cake. You can stop halfway up and take off again. With two other Hondas around we'll be able to try all kinds of stuff. We won't be making fun of each other if we get stuck because we're riding the same stuff.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
We'll ride up that hill for sure. It's a piece of cake. You can stop halfway up and take off again. With two other Hondas around we'll be able to try all kinds of stuff. We won't be making fun of each other if we get stuck because we're riding the same stuff.

I'll have the big dog to help out! Now watch me get stuck! Lol

advertisement
D

Deleted member 3748

We can ride on our own. It will probably be the five machines and maybe a few more in our group. and maybe we'll jump in with a group of other machines but all of us won't be going at once.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I used to go to the one off of Central, way smaller and was packed last weekend. Ended up going to this one again, closer to town anyway. Sat in the Shell parking lot and had Subway for lunch in the P5, too cool! :cool:

Looking forward to riding with you guys next weekend! Got the P1K5 all cleans up to get dirty again lol. Should be a blast.

advertisement