Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Want to say 11:00? I'll probably be there by 10:00 so I can BS for a while.

Sounds like a plan. Will probably be there earlier but just in case. Also, if you want to pony up for the tickets up front I'll just square up with you when I get there, either way. Just don't want to lose a spot.

Reactions: sharp and Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Sounds like a plan. Will probably be there earlier but just in case. Also, if you want to pony up for the tickets up front I'll just square up with you when I get there, either way. Just don't want to lose a spot.

Sounds like a good idea to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp and trigger
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
We had this guy on trail#4 this weekend stop us for tags. Nice guy though, he said that's the funniest job on the department. 8efd9c36270e7f2eac7d0cfc7dbffd8d

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
We had this guy on trail#4 this weekend stop us for tags. Nice guy though, he said that's the funniest job on the department. View attachment 45432

I was pulled over by one of those guys in St Helen for not coming to a complete stop at a trail intersection. I fessed up and admitted that I probably slowed way down and rolled through it. He was cool, no ticket or anything. We spent more time discussing his machine that having my ass chewed.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I was pulled over by one of those guys in St Helen for not coming to a complete stop at a trail intersection. I fessed up and admitted that I probably slowed way down and rolled through it. He was cool, no ticket or anything. We spent more time discussing his machine that having my ass chewed.

Yeah he was cool! When I told him where my camp was and that my cousin that's part of the my camp is a Sargent on the Leelanau co sherif dept. we mostly just BSed. I think just protocol is to check things out. He was Very nice guy and professional.

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
We had this guy on trail#4 this weekend stop us for tags. Nice guy though, he said that's the funniest job on the department. View attachment 45432

There like that here...as well.
in sxs...on dirt bikes...but only
where...all people go to ride..
" The Glade"....
I Usally ride...elsewhere. ..

D

Deleted member 3748

Good news and bad news... The good news is the St. Helen ride is now free. The bad news is there will be no prizes.

Saint Helen Snowpackers Club
3 hrs ·

The St. Helen Snowpackers' 2nd Annual No Snow Fun Run on June 10th has hit a bump. The event IS STILL ON, but with a twist. There will be NO CHARGE to run the event as we are unable to give out prizes due to a delay in getting the required permits back because of a backlog in the government offices. We are still holding the TRAIL RUN which will be marked out, and we are still having our SHOW AND SHINE and LUNCH at Richfield Township Park (donations for lunch will be gladly accepted). Rocky Mountain ATV-MC will have a sign up sheet for anyone wishing to receive a $10 gift card, and we'll still have a GREAT TIME. We hope you'll be able to join us next Saturday as we take this bump in our plans and turn it into a way to thank you all for your support of our efforts to provide the best trail riding experience possible. SEE YOU THERE!

Thank you for your support,

St. Helen Snowpackers Snowmobile Club

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Good news and bad news... The good news is the St. Helen ride is now free. The bad news is there will be no prizes.

Saint Helen Snowpackers Club
3 hrs ·

The St. Helen Snowpackers' 2nd Annual No Snow Fun Run on June 10th has hit a bump. The event IS STILL ON, but with a twist. There will be NO CHARGE to run the event as we are unable to give out prizes due to a delay in getting the required permits back because of a backlog in the government offices. We are still holding the TRAIL RUN which will be marked out, and we are still having our SHOW AND SHINE and LUNCH at Richfield Township Park (donations for lunch will be gladly accepted). Rocky Mountain ATV-MC will have a sign up sheet for anyone wishing to receive a $10 gift card, and we'll still have a GREAT TIME. We hope you'll be able to join us next Saturday as we take this bump in our plans and turn it into a way to thank you all for your support of our efforts to provide the best trail riding experience possible. SEE YOU THERE!

Thank you for your support,

St. Helen Snowpackers Snowmobile Club

So we don't need to pack a lunch then? I honestly wasn't going for the prizes anyway, just want to ride with my bud's! I'll still be there.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
We always pack drinks and crap to munch but if it turns into an all day'er... Hopefully they have some t shirts, I was asking about those at the sand drags last year. Staff were wearing them but none for sale, they could've made some coin off of that.

advertisement
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Well, that's a bummer as to hopefully it doesn't bring out all the wild and crazy folks into the ride now that it's free! Im never in it for the prizes, doesn't do it for me. I never win those things anyway lol. Either way our group will still have fun. we always have a cooler with some beverages and food for that very reason that @trigger stated above.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
The wild and crazies were out there last weekend, sand rails and dirt bikes coming around curves at full tilt, gives you about a second to react. Also hate when they don't run their headlights, had mine on all day. Some had their light bars on, which allows them to be well seen but blinds the hell out of anyone coming in the other direction...you just can't fix stupid!

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
The wild and crazies were out there last weekend, sand rails and dirt bikes coming around curves at full tilt, gives you about a second to react. Also hate when they don't run their headlights, had mine on all day. Some had their light bars on, which allows them to be well seen but blinds the hell out of anyone coming in the other direction...you just can't fix stupid!

Yup, you can't fix stupid for sure! That's why I don't run my light bar to be seen during the day! It's mounted low but still real bright. You need to come up a short drive north to my cabin sometime and ride the trails up there! None of that craziness there! Traffic is usually light as well.

Reactions: sharp
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Yup, you can't fix stupid for sure! That's why I don't run my light bar to be seen during the day! It's mounted low but still real bright. You need to come up a short drive north to my cabin sometime and ride the trails up there! None of that craziness there! Traffic is usually light as well.

Where about's is your cabin?

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Where about's is your cabin?

Johannesburg, between Gaylord and Lewiston. Trail #4 and connecting trails and ATV trails are right outside our door. We were there on Memorial Day and it was quiet. Crossed only a couple of people on the trails and all were respectful. It's just the wife and I and we'd love the company and someone to ride with.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Just might have to take you up on that. I lived in Luzerne and Lovells for a time and love that area up there. Still have family and friends that live in Mio.

Sweet! My first up north bow hunt when I was a kid was in Mio. Ben to Ma deters before too! Lol. Lovells is only 2-3miles from the Cabin. We have a decent size cabin. Plenty of room. The two of us are usually swimming in there lol.

D

Deleted member 3748

@trigger You need to enter Ironsides

Show & Shine - People's Choice Awards
(ATV, Jeep, Buggy, Car, Truck, Boat, Tractor, Anything That Goes!)

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!