William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So is everyone liking their 30" interco interforces? I'm thinking very hard about getting a set... p500 pull them good? Are they as good in mud as say a zilla? Thanks!

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I've heard good things about them.

I would love to know the true height with the weight of the vehicle on them.

(Delton) "I HATE light scratches too. Makes me think I left some fun on the table. So I go back out there and cover them up with deep scratches. Works every time lol."

pFive

pFive

May 3, 2016
Greenwood IN
Ownership

1. 500
I have those...perfect tire for how I ride. I did a lot of reading up before I purchases a Side-X and discovered that if you divide the hours by the miles the average speed of those things is really really low, and that's why I got the P5. Then, I used the same base principal in my tire choice and went on Ebay and searched for 30" tires and wheel combos for the P5 and sorted by lowest price first....Boom, the Interforce was the perfect fit for my budget. I will tell you to get 2" wide spacers and get the $40 steel wheels from ITP, you will end up with the front tracking just a bit wider than the rear, but I look at that as a plus because I can see the front tires and watch as I go between obstacles and know that the rears will fit without drama. Now, you might be thinking that is not a big deal, but it is when you are already on an off camber turn going up a hill with one front tire about to lift off the ground (pucker factor),

If you keep the tires and rims skinny you get the advantage of ground clearance without the power loss. In fact, if you were to run really wide 27" tires you would get bogged down in the mud more because we lack the wheel speed to clean out the tread of mud build up on a traditional tire, but the R-Force has such big lugs its less of an issue. And they also do a great job at grabbing rock edges and tree roots while climbing up a hill.

Here are some recent pics.

IMG 20170324 163031625

IMG 20170324 163751881

IMG 20170324 112129345

I just did a two day ride at Brimstone and this P5 never held up the group, not once. I only had trouble on one hill due to a large rock on one side, and I went around it on the trail right next to it, but then had to stop because the CanAm behind me ended up on it's roof due to that rock. I went everywhere the $30,000 RZR's and High lifters went...at a fraction of the price. Power steering, now that would be a bonus.

This is from last spring.
Interlake206 25 1620

IMG 2526

I have videos of my latest trip.

Alex S

Reactions: rocmar and trigger
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I have those...perfect tire for how I ride. I did a lot of reading up before I purchases a Side-X and discovered that if you divide the hours by the miles the average speed of those things is really really low, and that's why I got the P5. Then, I used the same base principal in my tire choice and went on Ebay and searched for 30" tires and wheel combos for the P5 and sorted by lowest price first....Boom, the Interforce was the perfect fit for my budget. I will tell you to get 2" wide spacers and get the $40 steel wheels from ITP, you will end up with the front tracking just a bit wider than the rear, but I look at that as a plus because I can see the front tires and watch as I go between obstacles and know that the rears will fit without drama. Now, you might be thinking that is not a big deal, but it is when you are already on an off camber turn going up a hill with one front tire about to lift off the ground (pucker factor),

If you keep the tires and rims skinny you get the advantage of ground clearance without the power loss. In fact, if you were to run really wide 27" tires you would get bogged down in the mud more because we lack the wheel speed to clean out the tread of mud build up on a traditional tire, but the R-Force has such big lugs its less of an issue. And they also do a great job at grabbing rock edges and tree roots while climbing up a hill.

Here are some recent pics.

View attachment 40102

View attachment 40103

View attachment 40104

I just did a two day ride at Brimstone and this P5 never held up the group, not once. I only had trouble on one hill due to a large rock on one side, and I went around it on the trail right next to it, but then had to stop because the CanAm behind me ended up on it's roof due to that rock. I went everywhere the $30,000 RZR's and High lifters went...at a fraction of the price. Power steering, now that would be a bonus.

This is from last spring.
View attachment 40105

View attachment 40106

I have videos of my latest trip.

Alex S

Kool....dude
I'm looking to go
with them....I think
share wat size...you went
with..
thanks

pFive

pFive

May 3, 2016
Greenwood IN
Ownership

1. 500
I've heard good things about them.

I would love to know the true height with the weight of the vehicle on them.

(Delton) "I HATE light scratches too. Makes me think I left some fun on the table. So I go back out there and cover them up with deep scratches. Works every time lol."
I guess I forgot to answer your questions, sorry. They measure out at 30". Mine weight in at #35

Here is a chart that compares all of the weights of most of the tires out today.
Tire weight charts: | Side X Side World

I think I read somewhere when I was shopping that the Rforce was around the 3rd lightest 30" mud tire available, but I cant find that article right now. I know they can be had cheap if you shop around. FWIW I used a Harbor Freight tire fixture to mount one and it was pretty easy.

lonewolf

lonewolf

Jan 19, 2017
Louisiana
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I put a set of 27x10-12, on my Honda Foreman. They run true to size, and seem to be great tires! The 30" come in 8", and 10" widths, so you could go narrow on the front, and wider in the rear, or the same on all four corners.

They get good traction, and ride quality is still pretty good.

William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would trade my 27" mudlite xtr radials for a set of 30" interforces..... wishfull thinking... lol

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!