Talon 32x10x15 BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM3 UTV Tire Honda Talon

GregMorenoAZ

GregMorenoAZ

Sep 9, 2019
Yuma Az
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
First add on to the Talon, more to come in the next weeks....

CaptArn

CaptArn

Lifetime Member
Feb 9, 2016
Columbus, Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X4
What rims did you use? The 32's look great. Was going to go with 30's but may change my mind.

Reactions: GregMorenoAZ
GregMorenoAZ

GregMorenoAZ

Sep 9, 2019
Yuma Az
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I had them powder coated orange....70b47eb2ae9e3e976d830df144795215

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: CID
GregMorenoAZ

GregMorenoAZ

Sep 9, 2019
Yuma Az
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Wheels are of course 15" with 5+2 offset and I have a 1 1/2" spacer on the back to compensate the difference in the front. I need ideas for the spare tire, I don't want it on the roof nor blocking the rear view. Rigth now I have it on the bed but I want to put my Yeti Tundra 45 on the bed and spare on top. Something like the picture. 1828e32b376e4d396c9021eb998f3765

BPINE

BPINE

Nov 15, 2019
San Jose, Ca
www.youtube.com
Ownership

1. Talon R
That looks really good I am going with something like that, is the power ok with the bigger tires? I am in the same dilemma on where to put the spare tire.

GregMorenoAZ

GregMorenoAZ

Sep 9, 2019
Yuma Az
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Power is good in all gears, that engine with the 6 speed transmission is very strong. I need to recalibrate the speedometer that is off.

Reactions: BPINE
BPINE

BPINE

Nov 15, 2019
San Jose, Ca
www.youtube.com
Ownership

1. Talon R
Power is good in all gears, that engine with the 6 speed transmission is very strong. I need to recalibrate the speedometer that is off.

Recalibrating the spedo is that something the dealer can do? I know if you do the turbo kit the software has the ability to recalibrate.

Reactions: GregMorenoAZ
jamesh

jamesh

Lifetime Member
Apr 11, 2019
DFW
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X4
Looks sick! Great job on the orange bead lock ring. 32s look awesome - I just bought a set of Terra Hooks in 32 for the X4 I'm planning to pick up on Tuesday. Glad I went big.

GregMorenoAZ

GregMorenoAZ

Sep 9, 2019
Yuma Az
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Excellent, get some pics coming.

WasabiAZ

WasabiAZ

Nov 7, 2019
Phoenix, AZ
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Just so I’m clear - as I like this setup and may just copy it - you used the same rims and tires on the front and back? Only difference were spacers in the back? That allows for a single spare, if so. And from your pictures I’m pretty sure that is the case, but I wanted to double check. I’ve been trying to figure out a wheel kit but was hesitant with the Live Action on whether or not it would impact the calculations at all.

GregMorenoAZ

GregMorenoAZ

Sep 9, 2019
Yuma Az
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
That's correct. That way the spare and the other 4 wheels & tires are the same size and specs. 5+2 offset worked perfect for me. With 1 1/2" speacer in the rear. Good luck. Keep the pics coming.

R

RICHWIT59

Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2019
Lacey NJ
Ownership

1. Talon R
View attachment 165827 First add on to the Talon, more to come in the next weeks....
how does it handle with the bfg's. i need to change my stockers on my talon r. I always liked the bfg's on my jeep and was just wondering how they ride. the shop up the road from me is steering me towards the carnivore's

Last edited:
Kevinka1977

Kevinka1977

Dec 31, 2018
Washington
Ownership

1. 700-2

2. Talon X
Wheels are of course 15" with 5+2 offset and I have a 1 1/2" spacer on the back to compensate the difference in the front. I need ideas for the spare tire, I don't want it on the roof nor blocking the rear view. Rigth now I have it on the bed but I want to put my Yeti Tundra 45 on the bed and spare on top. Something like the picture. View attachment 166551

What brand spacer did you use for the rear? I am going with the same exact wheels, did you find a good deal on them anywhere?

GregMorenoAZ

GregMorenoAZ

Sep 9, 2019
Yuma Az
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Super ATV
Amazon

Reactions: jamesh
CaptArn

CaptArn

Lifetime Member
Feb 9, 2016
Columbus, Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X4
After a year would buy 32" BFG's again or change. Upgrading this winter and I'm debating 30s Vs 32s.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!