Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
this year i'll recognize a lot more names than I did last year. last year was a bit overwhelming to see how many pioneer's was there along with members

I plan to see more of the sights this year. I was pretty fixed in on the trail riding and regretted not taking in more of the surroundings. Also plan to take more pictures of others, some of the best pictures I have of me and the wife came from other members.

GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
Yea I want to interact more with everyone this year too. Check out others rides and ideas they have used! Weather looks like it’s going to be wet so dust shouldn’t be a problem! :D

6FE0C455 0712 4C0B B70F 644581BF87A5 46817120 CC49 40B0 B14F 2F1FB0E91E8B

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Yea I want to interact more with everyone this year too. Check out others rides and ideas they have used! Weather looks like it’s going to be wet so dust shouldn’t be a problem! :D

View attachment 125286 View attachment 125287
Perfect weather! My Dad and I will be arriving this Sunday night and ride all week, look us up when you get there. I had a bad head on crash in 01/02/ 2017, never forget it and was totally freaked out by all the traffic/rain on I40 and I75 by the time I got there, so It was pretty much a blur. That's why we'll be arriving Sunday night, a lot less traffic, plus gives me an excuse for more riding time! HA!

Reactions: markie and GRANITE
Timmy

Timmy

May 22, 2016
Elkview, West Virginia
Ownership

1. 500
Perfect weather! My Dad and I will be arriving this Sunday night and ride all week, look us up when you get there. I had a bad head on crash in 01/02/ 2017, never forget it and was totally freaked out by all the traffic/rain on I40 and I75 by the time I got there, so It was pretty much a blur. That's why we'll be arriving Sunday night, a lot less traffic, plus gives me an excuse for more riding time! HA!
I am in the process of moving. You all have fun, be careful, and drink a cold one for me.

DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
Hey Guys,
Just wondering which P5 members are going this year? Won't be as many representing this year as there was last year for sure. I know @Chooglin is going, @100Acre , and @lee is always a staple. @Bad_bowtie and @JSPEED got rid of theirs, @Mudder was a maybe but at this point if you don't have a reservation you're probably not going? @DaddyDubbs ? Who else is going?
So far...

@trigger
@Chooglin
@100Acre
@ALM76
@Mudslyder
@markie
@Cavediver
@Bastardchild
@Porkchopexpress
@Red500
We were planning on it, but had to cancel :( - Hope you all have a great time.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Ima thinkin Ima gonna start a "P500 members NOT going to the takeover" thread.
Then all us losses can feel like we belong somewhere.
There’s plenty of other rides scheduled throughout the year all over the country. You don’t have to be a looser. ;):cool:

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Well the P5's that made it to the Takeover kicked a** again this year! I didn't hear of anyone having any issues. I know one of the Carnage prizes given at the raffle went to @100Acre and that was for tire issues, which I have no idea how you can do that much damage to a brand new set of tires on one ride but... lol?
Hooked up with @Normanator22 and his wife the first day for a great ride. We met in the morning so he could buy a Shield, he said it was their first time there and was looking for someone to ride with. That was our group, two P5's all day. His machine is set up well and he knows how to drive it so we had a blast. We went through some terrain that took some thought and pushing on the rops to get through. Only bottomed out a handful of times this year and don't believe I have any damage other than full of mud.
Second day was a nice cruise that @Choogsbro led. We had 6 machines in that group, I believe it was 3 Wolverines and 3 P5's. Had some mildly technical terrain for the 500 but nothing too crazy. It was a good group and we had fun. After better than 3 yrs of talking with him, I finally rode with @Chooglin !
Thanks everyone, glad we got to hang with you guys and your wives, just good people! :cool:

At Takeover 8 At Takeover 14 At Takeover

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!