P500 $74 audio system - *** Update*** Follow up. Need to read before you buy.

Duckiller

Duckiller

Oct 17, 2016
Eagle, ID
Ownership

1. 500
OK, secondary amp is installed and wired to the first via the high level inputs. I tested it with a junk 6" speaker that I pulled out of my trailer when I did that stereo. Even with that garbage speaker not mounted to anything it adds so much to the stock system. The actual speaker I am going to use will be here Saturday so the box will go in with that this weekend.

2 amps in a SxS, I am starting to agree with my wife in her question of what is wrong with me?

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
OK, secondary amp is installed and wired to the first via the high level inputs. I tested it with a junk 6" speaker that I pulled out of my trailer when I did that stereo. Even with that garbage speaker not mounted to anything it adds so much to the stock system. The actual speaker I am going to use will be here Saturday so the box will go in with that this weekend.

2 amps in a SxS, I am starting to agree with my wife in her question of what is wrong with me?

I know what you mean. The majority of Mrs. TFlynn's and my conversations go-

HER-where are you going?

Me- out to the shop

Her- what are you doing out there?

Me- working on the SXS.

Her- jeez! What else can you even do to it??

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5

HER-where are you going?

Me- out to the shop

Me- working on the SXS.;)

That's amazingly like what the conversations between me and Mrs.GlockMeister sound like... only my answer to the last question is.." you mean what can't I do to the sxs"

Reactions: Tflynn and JTW
Duckiller

Duckiller

Oct 17, 2016
Eagle, ID
Ownership

1. 500

HER-where are you going?

Me- out to the shop

Me- working on the SXS.

Yup, thats about it. My wife is the ANTI-spender which is nice sometimes, and not other times. I am looking forward to finishing this thing tomorrow!...or at least this project anyway.

Reactions: Tflynn and JTW

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!