HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Does anyone have a contact to purchase the PV3's? Maybe we can get a forum sponsorship out of someone if we all buy from the same place.

Or @Hondasxs could buy one and we could all use it and just buy a license!
I got mine straight through dynojet when they first released it for the Pioneer. Dynojet has them in stock. Doubt anybody will give any sort of discount, it seems they sell out as fast as they can make them.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I got mine straight through dynojet when they first released it for the Pioneer. Dynojet has them in stock. Doubt anybody will give any sort of discount, it seems they sell out as fast as they can make them.
yea I figured that, just thinking a sponsorship works for all of us.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Not too thrilled about the AllthingzUtv limit straps. Lengths are correct but I'll need to bend the eyelets, get some washers, and a longer bolt to make them fit properly. Only did the fronts for now.

Brown Santa dropped off the Zillas about an hour ago so getting them mounted up now 👍🏻.

PXL 20220420 001725120

PXL 20220419 233512504

PXL 20220419 233009338

PXL 20220419 233026960

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
advertisement
Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
No 35s???

Why the limit straps?
Definitely no 35's haha.

To hopefully stop the ungodly clunk when the shock rebounds and slams into the bottom of the shock body. Lot heavier tires only going to make it worse. I think those terra hooks are 37lbs or so and the 32" Zilla stickies are 43lbs if I remember correctly.

You can't listen to @TripleB , he's just a hill billy!!

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
No 35s???

Why the limit straps?
Definitely no 35's haha.

To hopefully stop the ungodly clunk when the shock rebounds and slams into the bottom of the shock body. Lot heavier tires only going to make it worse. I think those terra hooks are 37lbs or so and the 32" Zilla stickies are 43lbs if I remember correctly.

You can't listen to @TripleB , he's just a hill billy!!
I’m happy to report limit straps will stop the KLUNK. I got mine from Shock Therapy because they were the only ones I knew about. ST also said they’re really only needed on the front, but mine is an R, not sure about the X. I have several thousand miles on them and just recently had to tighten them a bit, the Klunk was returning. Fronts only.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
I’m happy to report limit straps will stop the KLUNK. I got mine from Shock Therapy because they were the only ones I knew about. ST also said they’re really only needed on the front, but mine is an R, not sure about the X. I have several thousand miles on them and just recently had to tighten them a bit, the Klunk was returning. Fronts only.
Good to know. I was going to buy the ST kit but had read where a number of people were selling it after having shock work done since it clamps to the threaded portion of the shock body and would no longer fit when they backed off the pre-load.

PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
I concur and only needed on the front. Built my own a couple years ago before anything was available. My home made are basically identical to the All Things UTV units (except I installed mine of the front of the shocks) and have worked perfectly for a couple years.

$90 per axle is surprisingly reasonable considering the straps are over $50. By the time I figured out and sourced the bolts, spacers and a 12mm drill bit (couldn't find 12mm spacers), I was into mine around $75 and a bunch of time. Had I found those, I would have jumped on them.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
I concur and only needed on the front. Built my own a couple years ago before anything was available. My home made are basically identical to the All Things UTV units (except I installed mine of the front of the shocks) and have worked perfectly for a couple years.

$90 per axle is surprisingly reasonable considering the straps are over $50. By the time I figured out and sourced the bolts, spacers and a 12mm drill bit (couldn't find 12mm spacers), I was into mine around $75 and a bunch of time. Had I found those, I would have jumped on them.
I was going to mount on the front but the passenger upper bolt looked like it would be hitting the radiator reservoir. How did you mount them? I'm going to pick up some more spacers/washers and correct mine this weekend.

PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
I was going to mount on the front but the passenger upper bolt looked like it would be hitting the radiator reservoir. How did you mount them? I'm going to pick up some more spacers/washers and correct mine this weekend.
My upper spacers are shorter then the bottom. I used the shortest spacers that would work, 1" top and 1.25" bottom (1.5" bottom would be better).

The straps do contact the springs when extended but I am OK with that.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!