HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
JSport got back to me and they're running another batch of rear upper arms this week. Went ahead and ordered a set since they are still running their 15% off 4th of July sale through 7/8. Knocks $100.50 off the price tag!

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
JSport got back to me and they're running another batch of rear upper arms this week. Went ahead and ordered a set since they are still running their 15% off 4th of July sale through 7/8. Knocks $100.50 off the price tag!
Hmmmmm....I wonder if I just get it over with and order a set too......(thunking over here):D

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
Yes, you're on borrowed time ;). Get a set now while they are on sale.
Can please forward your response to my wife. Ashley is here name! Every time I bring up something we "need" for the Talon, I get this look, that says "I'm sure there isn't anything dumber that could have came out of my mouth....dumbass!" So I got that going for me!!! 🤣 🤣

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Can please forward your response to my wife. Ashley is here name! Every time I bring up something we "need" for the Talon, I get this look, that says "I'm sure there isn't anything dumber that could have came out of my mouth....dumbass!" So I got that going for me!!! 🤣 🤣
I forwarded the message to every Ashley I could find on OnlyFans. They all said you could get whatever you want, they just need your credit card number! You must be doing something wrong

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I forwarded the message to every Ashley I could find on OnlyFans. They all said you could get whatever you want, they just need your credit card number! You must be doing something wrong
I’ve got a OF account under Ashley, I didn’t get any weird notifications.

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
I skipped the one that looked like a tranny, but in hindsight that was very un-PC of me to assume @Hometeam gender.
This whole gender thing is really turning out to be something I can really use to my advantage. Just the other day I decided to identify as a woman...and you know what all I did was smile and bat my eyes, and bam, I am getting doors opened up for me, Guys asking if I needed help loading stuff up, etc. I can already see all the disadvantages of being a woman with all that extra help!!!:D So the next day I decided to be a guy again, and Bam, I got call names, cussed at, blamed for all the world problems, burdened with continuing to work hard so totally capable people can sit at home and complain about needing me to do more!!! It all makes prefect sense....sorry this took to long to write. I gotta get back to work as a "guy" today and pay for the world through my taxes!!:cool:🤣😂

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
PXL 20220709 020202467

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!