Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I spent the afternoon running pvc from the airfilter box all the way to the front just above the radiator. I took the intake noise away and the main filter (in the filter box) is still clean. I put a filter on the intake up front and am very pleased with he outcome.
GREAT! What other mods you considering?

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
if your still keeping the stock intake on it a rubber band and some panty hose will cut alot of dust and grass trim out of your airbox. but all in all i have had snorkel on mine for about 5 yrs now and i just got rid of the stock air filter. clean cleaned it and put it on my buddies 2015. his was shot with stock snorkel. side note yourf will get a little more oil in it due to a little more restriction from lengthening the stock snorkel. but its not alot.

Reactions: gch1911

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!