P1000 Air Shocks on rear

JWB

JWB

Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2016
California MD
Ownership

1. 500
@JWB can you point the way my phone isn’t cooperating with Tapatalk or forum search at the moment.
P500 - p5 suspension This is where my air shock mod began on the P-500. I have no idea what the differences are between the two machines rear suspension are, but there's probably a gabriel shock that would work as an add-in shock along with the stock unit. There was a guy on one of the Ranger forums that had the same issue and cured the problem the same way. I'm getting close to 1500 miles on my set-up now with no failures yet. If I get a different machine in the future, I will definitely do full air suspension on it as well.

Reactions: moparornocar
advertisement
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
P500 - p5 suspension This is where my air shock mod began on the P-500. I have no idea what the differences are between the two machines rear suspension are, but there's probably a gabriel shock that would work as an add-in shock along with the stock unit. There was a guy on one of the Ranger forums that had the same issue and cured the problem the same way. I'm getting close to 1500 miles on my set-up now with no failures yet. If I get a different machine in the future, I will definitely do full air suspension on it as well.
That link goes to the wrong place buddy....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

JWB

JWB

Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2016
California MD
Ownership

1. 500
That link goes to the wrong place buddy....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Just checked the link. It goes to page 27 of the p500 suspension mods thread. That's where I made the first post about the air shock suspension mod. What were you looking for, or should I say, expecting?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!