Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Would have made it if the RZR in front of me didn't get stuck! Was able to Pull that same RZR though a mile of this stuff, even with a broken CV. He toasted his Primary, it had a groove worn into it. Replacement belt last 500 yds.
I see your as impressed with belts as I am

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Not positive, but I think they were 2" diameter .25" wall
Why I'm asking is I didn't want to do the full lift. I was hoping just an inch might do the trick. I'm worried if I went 2 in the front it would help mud compact under the vehicle. What do you think?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Will do. Hey thanks for the help sorry for all the questions I just like to know ahead of time

A

AK_Centurion

Feb 12, 2016
Eagle River, AK
Why I'm asking is I didn't want to do the full lift. I was hoping just an inch might do the trick. I'm worried if I went 2 in the front it would help mud compact under the vehicle. What do you think?
Never thought about it compacting the mud. Don't think it will cause you to get stuck any worst than if you didn't lift it 2"

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I figured it may funnel it under if nose is higher

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That was the RZR owner after he Smoked his belt. Should have see his face after he saw the groove worn into his primary.
No I knew that. I don't care if I have to replace clutches in this it's such a better system! Ya I'll bet that became a lot more costly. It's so funny hearing people occasionally say thier belt lasted them forever b.s.

A

AK_Centurion

Feb 12, 2016
Eagle River, AK
No I knew that. I don't care if I have to replace clutches in this it's such a better system! Ya I'll bet that became a lot more costly. It's so funny hearing people occasionally say thier belt lasted them forever b.s.
What really pissed him off, was that he just spent a butt load of $ on a lift, tires, sound system, clutch kit, and a blower for the clutch housing that week. Maiden voyage. I brightened his day when I said I wasn't going to let him leave it in the woods overnight.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I think rzr's should just tow another behind them so they always have a "way out". It's like owning a Jaguar. Hey thanks again!

B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Also kickin ride. I need more lift. Would the spacers up front help with everything else stock? Just slap a piece of tubing in there?

We gotta go ride dude. Let's go to kings this weekend. I need a buddy with enough common sense to own a honda and not a polaris

Reactions: joeymt33
A

AK_Centurion

Feb 12, 2016
Eagle River, AK
Also kickin ride. I need more lift. Would the spacers up front help with everything else stock? Just slap a piece of tubing in there?
The spacers are just preloading the springs. It will work on a stock machine

We gotta go ride dude. Let's go to kings this weekend. I need a buddy with enough common sense to own a honda and not a polaris
We haven't made plans for the weekend yet. I know my boys were going to help out at a friends farm off of Palmer Fishhook. Might be able to just drop the off and keep going north.

A

AK_Centurion

Feb 12, 2016
Eagle River, AK

Most likely be heading to Eureka this weekend. Buddies are camping there all weekend. Not sure if I'm doing a day trip or overnight yet.

B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Most likely be heading to Eureka this weekend. Buddies are camping there all weekend. Not sure if I'm doing a day trip or overnight yet.
Well damn. Let me know next time if your gonna go local and I'll meet up with you. Ever do baldy?

B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
How far back did you go?

How was monument in the honda?

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!