Amazing forum

Aerolite

Aerolite

Jan 10, 2021
Oxford Mills ON
Ownership

1. 500
I just want to say a big thanks to HondaSxS and all the great people that contribute to this forum. I have been part of a lot of forums over the years, from dirt bikes to aircraft, and this is by far the best of the bunch. Everyone is really down to earth and so helpful, and no one puts themselves up on a pedestal thinking they are better than everyone else. I’ve only been part of this group for four months, and the help and ideas I’ve got being a newbie to the four wheel off-road world has been so helpful. So thanks to all and keep it up, cheers!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Awesome! Glad we can help thats our goal! 🤟

Last edited:
Stateboy

Stateboy

Lifetime Member
Apr 5, 2021
Wolverine, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just want to say a big thanks to HondaSxS and all the great people that contribute to this forum. I have been part of a lot of forums over the years, from dirt bikes to aircraft, and this is by far the best of the bunch. Everyone is really down to earth and so helpful, and no one puts themselves up on a pedestal thinking they are better than everyone else. I’ve only been part of this group for four months, and the help and ideas I’ve got being a newbie to the four wheel off-road world has been so helpful. So thanks to all and keep it up, cheers!
I think a lot of people feel that way. I'm a newbie here over the last month or two and I'm trying to glean as much as I can. I like watching some of the seasoned riders and tenured forum members go after each other in jest. Some are very confident in the accessories they endorse. Having said that, I lean toward those that are fierce about what they believe in. They have however many miles on their odometer more than what mine shows (zero, since I won't own one until late June).

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!