• Start date
Bradley-Thornton

Bradley-Thornton

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have seen this done before and thought this would be a really cool one. (I know I would buy one)

@Hondasxs would sell them in the store area. If he likes this idea.

How it would work.

We take pics all this year with the idea of trying to make the cut for the calendar next year.

Say for the month of September Hondasxs post a thread saying post them up.
After 30days Hondasxs closes the thread.
He decides what pics make the cut and makes a calendar then offers them Forsale for 2021 in the Store area.

My guess on rules
Must add place of ride with pic.
Something like only Honda and must be in pic.
Only direct family can be in pic. You, wife, kids
100% no politics (Flags are aloud) no trump 2020 signs (Look I'm hard core Trump 2020 but this is for everyone. You could add the pic just know it want make the cut.
Can add bike info if you want if so should be added to the calendar maybe even make this a must. I think this would add worth to the calendar.

Example of pics (They probably wouldn't even make the cut LOL) I'm sure we would end up with some great pics.
IMG 3014

IMG 2265 1
IMG 1517 1

aauman88

aauman88

Supporting Member
Feb 19, 2019
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sounds good to me. I took pic this weekend at lake like yours beside the water
DB5BD91D 914D 48B4 A879 4C6578E5FE60

Reactions: BWAF
Bradley-Thornton

Bradley-Thornton

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks like this could happen If y'all like the idea post it or at least like the original post.

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I have seen this done before and thought this would be a really cool one. (I know I would buy one)

@Hondasxs would sell them in the store area. If he likes this idea.

How it would work.

We take pics all this year with the idea of trying to make the cut for the calendar next year.

Say for the month of September Hondasxs post a thread saying post them up.
After 30days Hondasxs closes the thread.
He decides what pics make the cut and makes a calendar then offers them Forsale for 2021 in the Store area.

My guess on rules
Must add place of ride with pic.
Something like only Honda and must be in pic.
Only direct family can be in pic. You, wife, kids
100% no politics (Flags are aloud) no trump 2020 signs (Look I'm hard core Trump 2020 but this is for everyone. You could add the pic just know it want make the cut.
Can add bike info if you want if so should be added to the calendar maybe even make this a must. I think this would add worth to the calendar.

Example of pics (They probably wouldn't even make the cut LOL) I'm sure we would end up with some great pics.
View attachment 173397
View attachment 173396View attachment 173395
All kidding aside it's a cool idea.

You might want to add to the rules " no pics from JTW "

Bradley-Thornton

Bradley-Thornton

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
To be clear I don't discriminate if you can get your husband to put on a bikini you could post them no promises they would make the calendar lol

Bradley-Thornton

Bradley-Thornton

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Hondasxs This still look like its going to happen. Just want to know If I need to start getting Pics and what the rules are?

Reactions: BWAF and JenElio

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!