jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Well, now that we finally have a locker for the P5 I think the next thing to move on to most owners would love to have, are some better doors.

Let’s get a list going of companies that make nice aftermarket doors for other machines then we can get contact info for those companies and start hitting them with emails.

pFive

pFive

May 3, 2016
Greenwood IN
Ownership

1. 500
While I can see some wanting them, I have found that I sit so much higher than the RZR guys that I feel safer from pointy sticks. I would rather have a good, simple harness set up with auto retractors like the new RZR's have.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well, now that we finally have a locker for the P5 I think the next thing to move on to most owners would love to have, are some better doors.

Let’s get a list going of companies that make nice aftermarket doors for other machines then we can get contact info for those companies and start hitting them with emails.

I might be in the minority on this one, but I don't mind the stock doors at all. I especially like them with the color kits from Walter added in them.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
This would be bad news for @trigger , he wants to be "done" with his.

Seriously , this is something we should look into !

I actually considered making some at one time. Also thought about making a fully enclosed cab, back wall made of diamond plate with a window that could be opened. I've bailed on a lot of ideas I've had but one that still sticks with me is bucket seats. I'd rather have a company make some that would bolt right in or require minor modifications to install, I'd be all over that. Wait, I forgot, I'm done. :rolleyes:

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand

JBS has done Rhino, Viking, and Rspec doors and is currently doing T-Rex doors. I own a set of his doors and they are awesome in my opinion. He may door P500 doors if asked.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I actually considered making some at one time. Also thought about making a fully enclosed cab, back wall made of diamond plate with a window that could be opened. I've bailed on a lot of ideas I've had but one that still sticks with me is bucket seats. I'd rather have a company make some that would bolt right in or require minor modifications to install, I'd be all over that. Wait, I forgot, I'm done. :rolleyes:
See!!!!!!!! lmao:D

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
He was the first person I thought of when I seen this thread. @Choogsbro see what you can do , you know him, we don't :)
I just sent him a link to this thread and asked him if he had some interest in doing this. I will let you know what he says.
IMG 20180507 153451476 002
Thumbnail 2

jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I just sent him a link to this thread and asked him if he had some interest in doing this. I will let you know what he says.
View attachment 80139 View attachment 80140
Those doors are awesome! I can do a call out on my AMR Facebook page and get people to reply that would be interested so JBS would have even more numbers to go by between my page and this thread!

Reactions: mrjeff42
C

Chooglin

I have been thinking about making up some doors for mine. Tonight me and the guy (a good friend) that welds up the glove boxes for me , talked about coming up with a plan/design to make a set. I am going to fab up a few different designs and see where it goes.

I am not making any promises but I would like to offer these for sale , if I can come up with something I am comfortable selling.

Right now we are thinking of a tube frame with vacuum-formed skins. I will post any progress we make over the next few months.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I have been thinking about making up some doors for mine. Tonight me and the guy (a good friend) that welds up the glove boxes for me , talked about coming up with a plan/design to make a set. I am going to fab up a few different designs and see where it goes.

I am not making any promises but I would like to offer these for sale , if I can come up with something I am comfortable selling.

Right now we are thinking of a tube frame with vacuum-formed skins. I will post any progress we make over the next few months.
Very very cool Chooglin!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Can't believe nobody has looked internally for this. @knuckledeep makes some awesome looking full doors for the 1000. If anyone was interested in tube doors, I know a guy lol. Just need a guinea pig vehicle.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!