DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Interesting it took this long to recall. There has been a stop sale on these for at least a month.

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Interesting it took this long to recall. There has been a stop sale on these for at least a month.

Sounds like it is easier to decide there is a problem than to figure out how to fix it.
And they want to make sure the fix is a fix, nothing worse than sending out that second recall notice.(my Dads Honda car had a 2nd recall on the air bags).
Now that they know it needs fixed and they know how to fix it they need to tool up and make parts.
I'll bet that takes a little time also.

Bet some one at Textron is recalculating how good a deal Article Cat was to purchase.

Reactions: DG Rider
HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
Yes I have a few friends with them and when one of them rides in front of me I can smell plastic melting . Exhayst pipe melts the plastic just behind the passengers seat .

Travissf

Travissf

Apr 8, 2017
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 500
I bet my step dad wishes his burnt down, it blew up with 1800 miles on it a few weeks ago haha

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!