Anyone Mountain Bike?

osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
Haha actually they do. I ride a bike every other day. A Nordic track ifit trainer. Just don't ride one outdoors. A bike is the best exercise for joints, knees & hips No compression. one of my old athletic trainers got me on to it.
I just have issues with ones on the rd where i live lol. They have all these stickers that say “same road same rules” but they never adhere to them. 90% road bikes not mountain bikes. We have some great mountain bike trails in our state land trail system. A good friend of mine frequents many of them often.
Exactly the reason I got back into it. I wasn't supposed to be able to walk and lucky to be alive after my motorcyle accident. Use to race everything from motocross, Hare scrambles and enduro. Busted knee and missing a piece of the pelvis. It keeps me moving

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Exactly the reason I got back into it. I wasn't supposed to be able to walk and lucky to be alive after my motorcyle accident. Use to race everything from motocross, Hare scrambles and enduro. Busted knee and missing a piece of the pelvis. It keeps me moving
ouch! glad your doing ok now.
yes the idea is to keep moving. Thats what the AT’s told me when I stopped playing ball.

osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
ouch! glad your doing ok now.
yes the idea is to keep moving. Thats what the AT’s told me when I stopped playing ball.
I will never be 100% but it beats the alternative. I can think of much easier ways to make life changes which I needed to do for many reasons. Something good can come from anything. I had a friend tell me god will never put you through anything you cant handle which I replied to him " I just wish he didn't think I was such a badass" I was kidding of course

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Haha actually they do. I ride a bike every other day. A Nordic track ifit trainer. Just don't ride one outdoors. A bike is the best exercise for joints, knees & hips No compression. one of my old athletic trainers got me on to it.
I just have issues with ones on the rd where i live lol. They have all these stickers that say “same road same rules” but they never adhere to them. 90% road bikes not mountain bikes. We have some great mountain bike trails in our state land trail system. A good friend of mine frequents many of them often.
I have ZERO desire to road bike. Never have, never will. It's bad enough trying to dodge giant SUVs on a 150hp motorcycle...much less on a fatass powered roadie. There is plenty of shoulder most places out here and I still wouldn't do it.
And at the risk of sounding like a self-centered prick, some roadies do seem to have an attitude problem.

FJC 79

FJC 79

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
I have ZERO desire to road bike. Never have, never will. It's bad enough trying to dodge giant SUVs on a 150hp motorcycle...much less on a fatass powered roadie. There is plenty of shoulder most places out here and I still wouldn't do it.
And at the risk of sounding like a self-centered prick, some roadies do seem to have an attitude problem.
I agree. around here you have glass on the shoulder and every few houses a dog comes running after you

Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I guess that kinda dates me. Had chrome fenders and a racing slick too!
It looked a lot like this one...........
IMG 0232

osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
I love it when they ride in the middle of the road when there is a perfectly good bike path right next to it

K

KenThompson

Aug 25, 2019
Mulino
Ownership

1. Talon X
LOL...typical response of a self-centered prick.
I guess you haven’t seen the entitled bike riders in Portland. They think they own the road, but haven’t paid a dime for it. They are still learning that a 30 pound bike is no match for a 7000 pound truck.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I guess you haven’t seen the entitled bike riders in Portland. They think they own the road, but haven’t paid a dime for it. They are still learning that a 30 pound bike is no match for a 7000 pound truck.
See the last sentence of post #48.

Regardless, what does that have to do with a thread on mountain biking on hondasxs.com?

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
See the last sentence of post #48.

Regardless, what does that have to do with a thread on mountain biking on hondasxs.com?
It’s funny that some people will b!tch about anything even after their guy was “installed” in the White House… 🙄

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!