P1000 Arkansas trip

O2bsmitty

O2bsmitty

Mar 29, 2018
Illinois
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Well we survived. Man this pioneer keeps impressing me. Just pretty much point it and hit the skinny pedal. Got some more bumps and bruises to her skin and rock sliders but the old girl stayed on all 4 and did pretty much everything with ease. But we did come home ready to buy a talon. Ready to retire her to stuff like this and get something a lil more comfortable for that kind of rock climbing. We forgot our GoPro so no videos. My videographer was white knuckling too much to hold her phone. lol. I will say they need to work on their map system. We found some of our roughest trails on what was supposed to be roads getting you to trails. And Ty for talking me into removing the sway bar. Wish that was gone thru tacket creek when we were there.

IMG 2127 IMG 2126 IMG 2121 IMG 2122 IMG 2115 IMG 2114 IMG 2088 Image000000 IMG 2068 Image Image

O2bsmitty

O2bsmitty

Mar 29, 2018
Illinois
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Great pics. Where did you ride in Arkansas. I need to get over there more.
Mill creek , pleasant hill ranger district and Boston mtn. Areas. Rode for 5 days and so much more area that we didn’t see. Watch the maps if you go. They don’t really match. I would go back for sure.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!