P1000m5 Awesome service from dealer and accessories vendor

Jody

Jody

Jan 12, 2016
Manitoba
I just wanted to give a shout out to the service department Eric @ Virden Rec. and Water Sports, and also to the manufacturer of the Honda soft doors.
I have the full soft cab and had an issue with a bent and broken rear door,(the wife left it up and tried to drive out of the garage, lol). Honda wouldn't help out to try to purchase an individual door or parts so my dealer contacted the manufacturer direct and they are sending out a new door frame free of charge.
I've had nothing but a great experience with my dealer right from the initial purchase from Darwin my salesman that got all my accessories I wanted and installed for free. They were able to secure a plow and winch at the beginning of winter when they were almost impossible to get and they were also able to get me the first metallic silver 1000-5 in Manitoba. The service department wasn't 100% happy with the front door fitment when I picked up my machine and took it home so they ordered a new door and cam out from over an hour away to pick it up from my house to install the new door and do the first service at the dealership. Then a couple days later drove back out and dropped it off at my home all free of charge.

I highly recommend "Virden Recreational and Water Sports" in Virden Manitoba.

ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
Good to hear stories like that.
If you need to get Tires / Rims consider ATV Tires Canada. They were good to me.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!