P1000 Bad Gas?

W

Wp12709

Sep 25, 2018
Memphis
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My went to the dealer 3 times in a span of about 3 months with this same problem, my gas looked just like yours in the photo

It happened twice after washing it and once after sitting outside in the rain over night. Every time they told me that water was running down the frame and that’s how it was getting into the fuel tank.

After the third time of flushing the fuel system and replacing the injectors the last time (which was all covered under warranty) they realized they hadn’t drilled the extra holes in the frame.

It’s been about 6 months since and after numerous times washing it I haven’t had any more problems.

I will say Mine doesn’t have a roof but my buddies does and he hasn’t had this problem.

Reactions: Kujo and BWAF
W

Wp12709

Sep 25, 2018
Memphis
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My dealer said it’s been such a problem that they’re now drilling the extra holes in every pioneer that comes into their shop

Reactions: BWAF

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!