P500 Best Full Windshield?

S

SpringBank

Jan 12, 2017
Show Low AZ
Ownership

1. 500
I just installed the extreme metal products windshield for my p500 Pioneer 500 Hard Coat Windshield with Fast Straps. The install was super easy. I like the quality and the clamps are awesome. I am ready for my winter riding.

MVIMG 20181216 154521

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
6372B0C4 39A3 4A9C 971D 0115F0CE5D52
Met another P500 on the trail today, he had a full windshield with two nice damper vents at botton, think it was a Seizmik.
Windshields – Seizmik

Last edited:
Reactions: Caper
NPN

NPN

Mar 30, 2017
Manitoba
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks, do you have a link?
I’ve had the SuperATV flip out windshield for over a year. Very happy with it and it has taken a lot of thick brush and branches sliding over it. It is two piece and I love being able to open it just a bit or wide open. No problem wide open and full speed. I modified mine so the lower portion is hinged so I can open the front hood.. UTV Windshield Styles and Choices | SuperATV

Last edited:
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’ve had the SuperATV flip out windshield for over a year. Very happy with it and it has taken a lot of thick brush and branches sliding over it. It is two piece and I love being able to open it just a bit or wide open. No problem wide open and full speed. I modified mine so the lower portion is hinged so I can access the front access. UTV Windshield Styles and Choices | SuperATV
I installed a SuperATV windshield a few months ago...

Reactions: Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I am pleased with this one:

Honda Pioneer 500 Full With Tilt | UTV Windshields

from UTV Windshields and Accessories

but.. I was shocked with what I owed FedEx for brokerage fees into Canada.
Yeah it sucks bringing stuff into Canada. If the company will be responsible for what is in there , they can do it without fees. A guy at fedEx said they have to open it and check to make sure it is what it says it is. Haha. I did it twice with the same company over trail cameras. One I paid up , the other, just the camera. Plus the dollar sucks again. Have a great Christmas.
Caper

Reactions: Mudder and J80
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Which emp windshield did you get, there are a couple of them for the p500?
My Honda flip up cracked on two windshields. No brace on the top. It cracked because I drive over 60 mph. I put a brace across between the two top brackets and seems fine now. Guess we’ll see.
Caper

Reactions: J80
advertisement
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
My Honda flip up cracked on two windshields. No brace on the top. It cracked because I drive over 60 mph. I put a brace across between the two top brackets and seems fine now. Guess we’ll see.
Caper

I drive over 60 with it on the trailer.
😊
Caper

• Haha
Reactions: lee and J80

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!