Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Last weekend started bad. Clutches out on Pioneer again got that taken care of. Finished the cab enclosure for the wife but was really tight before Xmas. There was a nasty noise and vibration in the front of our truck leading into it and when I looked at it lower ball joint waisted. No time. We took off anyways with Pioneer in tow in the worst snowstorm I've been driving in here with only 2wheel drive because it shuddered so bad in 4. Headed 100 miles into the eye if you will. My son followed in his Pickup as well pulling the sled trailer. Last 15 miles we were literally all over coming up the pass. Nasty!! Damn near death a couple times. Boy got stuck coming in and we had to go back with the Pioneer to help tug a little after we dropped trailer. Went back with Pioneer for trailer. When you go where we go you've got to be ready for anything. No phone service here.
IMG 7774
IMG 7775
IMG 7823

IMG 7770

Camp at last. Pioneer is the picture perfect vehicle here!
IMG 7771

IMG 7780

All nestled in finally. 4 1/2 hour drive for 100 miles of white knuckle driving. We found out after my boy got stuck he broke a front gear so he was towing with 2x4 as well. IMG 7772

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
We stayed busy however. Nice little cabin in the woods with no service is where we've been doing Xmas now for years. It's awesome not to have phones tv video games or computers during Xmas. I suggest it to all. It's just like Xmas when some of us were growing up. True time with the kids. We drove around in the Pioneer snowmobiles shot guns and played cards. The whole weekend with no one b****ing! Awesome I love my family.
Pics and awesome vids coming!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
My oldest son got me this for Xmas just in time to help pull his ass out lol fits nicely at driver seat. It's got straps snatch block and all kinds of goodness.
IMG 7783

Look at the vehicle on the front lol. We sure didn't see any of them out. One county road guy that was really eyeballing the Honda especially the cab told us about new rzr but said he'd get stuck in this. It was a 4 seat. I said we had winch and hadn't got stuck once. He said that we must be sticking to roads...ya...watch the pics and videos coming you tell me. He promised to come back with it but never showed. We were the ONLY thing on wheels driving around. This Pioneer is nuts! IMG 7932

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Possibly my favorite video of all time. 50 deg hill with 2 ft of snow.
Listen to that bad ass motor. Lots of snow this is an animal. Missed a gear first time up and second I was slow dropping a gear but damn this machine. Had my whole family along for all of this it's fun to experience and explore this with everyone. Xmas couldn't possibly be better.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Listen to that bad ass motor. Lots of snow this is an animal. Missed a gear first time up and second I was slow dropping a gear but damn this machine. Had my whole family along for all of this it's fun to experience and explore this with everyone. Xmas couldn't possibly be better.
Dude!!!!! Beautiful pics, love it all. Great job on the cab in closure. This in Idaho?

advertisement
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Man that's awesome! That thing looks wicked running the snow. I'd love to get up that way some day and ride with you guys.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Man that's awesome! That thing looks wicked running the snow. I'd love to get up that way some day and ride with you guys.

I'd love that too. I get to ride with ya soon though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1BadDart

1BadDart

Oct 21, 2016
W. KY
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It was in the low 70"s on Christmas here.

Last edited:
Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Crazy awsome! I must of missed how you burnt up the clutch this time. You on the 4th set now? Might be time for the igr.
sure sucks to have to get an aftermarket "fix" for a Honda! Then you're limited on the street. It's an automatic it shouldn't be driver error! And it's not. First Honda ever for that but that's a conversation for another day I tried to put that behind us this weekend and enjoy the machine.

Last edited:
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!