Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 7782
Placed a dual fan unit against the roof. It kept windows totally free from moisture. Worked very well. Also placed one in the back on the front of the box facing towards the rear windows. We were totally fog free and warm. Very happy with the cab enclosure it saved me over 2k at Honda and no 700 dollar heater needed. Was awesome!
IMG 7934
IMG 7935

J

JTW

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That cab is FREAK'N AWESOME!!!

I loved it! Absolutely kept us warm. After about 20 minutes we took off most of our gear and just enjoyed the ride. It was so warm the snow kept melting away from the windows. The back three never actually got snow on them because of the design. It's f***ing awesome to build something that works better then factory we were very happy. They took abuse without problems we rubbed up against many trees and everything flawless. We're not the dirt road be easy on the machine type and Honda stuff would have been laying in the snow for us. Everything has to be tight nothing sticks out on our vehicle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Possibly my favorite video of all time. 50 deg hill with 2 ft of snow.
Listen to that bad ass motor. Lots of snow this is an animal. Missed a gear first time up and second I was slow dropping a gear but damn this machine. Had my whole family along for all of this it's fun to experience and explore this with everyone. Xmas couldn't possibly be better.
Almost ended up using your wheelie bar on that first attempt at that hill

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Almost ended up using your wheelie bar on that first attempt at that hill

It was steeper then I had thought. Much worse then it looks in the video. The "wheelie bar lol" has come into play before actually. The only thing I was worried about though if you look closely there was a stump very close by I saw it on the way by that's why I opened the door but my daughter in back had spotted it and we were good to go. I wasn't worried about tipping at all we all had belts on

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
What vid recorder is mounted on your winsheild?

Yes. It's got a Bluetooth controller in the cab and wifi to all of our phones. I like it way more the the GoPro. A lot of the videos here are iPhone but you can tell the ones from the machine.

Reactions: sharp
J

JTW

Yes. It's got a Bluetooth controller in the cab and wifi to all of our phones. I like it way more the the GoPro. A lot of the videos here are iPhone but you can tell the ones from the machine.

What recorder is it?

Reactions: sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Garmin VIRB Xe. It never leaves the machine very tough. You can easily control several so we'll get another one for the rear and that will replace our back up camera.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Wow! That's almost all I can say. I don't say this much but that hill climb vid is bad ass. This southern boy would just about give anything for a ride in the snow like that. I was in shorts and a t-shirt all weekend.

Btw, PJ looks awesome with the cab. It's so cool that you got the engine heat and fans for defrost and most of all....it's functional!

Sorry to hear about the trouble getting there. Dang man, just about every trip you take has an adventure about a trailer tire problem, truck problem, clutch problem, etc. I'm amazed at your perseverance. I would have gave up a long time ago

catnip

catnip

Dec 21, 2016
northeast PA
Ownership

1. 500
What awesome photos, videos, and story! I know just what you mean about the joys of a cabin away from it all. My husband and I have one in the Delaware State Forest in PA. There is no running water but we do have electricity! We just bought a P500 and can't wait to try it out on the trails by our cabin.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!