Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Wow! That's almost all I can say. I don't say this much but that hill climb vid is bad ass. This southern boy would just about give anything for a ride in the snow like that. I was in shorts and a t-shirt all weekend.

Btw, PJ looks awesome with the cab. It's so cool that you got the engine heat and fans for defrost and most of all....it's functional!

Sorry to hear about the trouble getting there. Dang man, just about every trip you take has an adventure about a trailer tire problem, truck problem, clutch problem, etc. I'm amazed at your perseverance. I would have gave up a long time ago
PJ was amazing! We didn't have puddle avoidance on this weekend lol. Was impressed with the ability once again man I love this rig what a beast and sounds solid with that Joey snorkel

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
What awesome photos, videos, and story! I know just what you mean about the joys of a cabin away from it all. My husband and I have one in the Delaware State Forest in PA. There is no running water but we do have electricity! We just bought a P500 and can't wait to try it out on the trails by our cabin.
You're going to love that 500! Very good rig to play with by the cabin get some photos in when you get a chance.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
F2b683a49abd9a344b56f5cc3734902c
Ya I woke up to this. Damn it's not going to stop either sounds like another foot at the house. Not long till chains will be required on the Pioneer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
View attachment 29594
Ya I woke up to this. Damn it's not going to stop either sounds like another foot at the house. Not long till chains will be required on the Pioneer

I was thinking the same think about ND! Although if ever a guy needed an excuse to invest an additional $5,000 on tracks, this would be it.

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was thinking the same think about ND! Although if ever a guy needed an excuse to invest an additional $5,000 on tracks, this would be it.
With tracks it would be like "sure honey ill run to the store for some milk" and not get back till the fuel light came on

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks like an awesome trip. I'd love to play in snow like that. I went riding Sunday myself. On my Vulcan lmao. Loving the cab man! Still not my thing but awesome none the less.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Btw I'd love to go toe to toe with a rzr in rough terrain.
We've tried. They make it part way and give up. Wheel base really comes into play sometimes those limos don't do well

Reactions: Delton
advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Looks like an awesome trip. I'd love to play in snow like that. I went riding Sunday myself. On my Vulcan lmao. Loving the cab man! Still not my thing but awesome none the less.
It was a lot of fun! I can't say the cab is my thing either but the wife wanted it for Xmas for us all and I don't let her down so that was her present. Better then having me fork over for jewelry or clothing or something not for the cause. Shoot her bday and our anniversary are going towards the Takeover so Im a lucky man. Not going to lie though at 12egrees snowing sideways at times I was really happy and so were my kids. All 5 pieces come totally on/off in 5 minutes so much faster then factory stuff it's not like its anywhere near permanent. It just adds yet another element of convenience and features to the Pioneer and has less negative cog then a roof mounted light bar. Need tracks next year to complete the transformation to allow us full year usage and to see our N Idaho friends so hopefully that's a doable thing for us.

Last edited:
solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 29579 Placed a dual fan unit against the roof. It kept windows totally free from moisture. Worked very well. Also placed one in the back on the front of the box facing towards the rear windows. We were totally fog free and warm. Very happy with the cab enclosure it saved me over 2k at Honda and no 700 dollar heater needed. Was awesome!
View attachment 29580 View attachment 29581

What fan did you use? If you have link will be great. Thx!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Very COOL and no heater wow! Have you ever thought about selling template plans or even the cab?

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Very COOL and no heater wow! Have you ever thought about selling template plans or even the cab?

My cab is lowered way down so id need a factory cage to do so. It's really not all that tough if someone was willing to put in a few hours. If someone is ever interested I can give some pointers to save cash.

solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My cab is lowered way down so id need a factory cage to do so. It's really not all that tough if someone was willing to put in a few hours. If someone is ever interested I can give some pointers to save cash.

Next April there will be three of us :), so when my girl is old enough to ride Pioneer and we need to expend to P1000 from P500 , I'm going to Spokane for few points on full cab.

Have not made any plans to visit Whitefish yet.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We've tried. They make it part way and give up. Wheel base really comes into play sometimes those limos don't do well
I'd play some follow the leader with one, even a 2 seater. Maybe 20 bucks to whoever makes an obstacle and other one doesn't.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Crazy awsome! I must of missed how you burnt up the clutch this time. You on the 4th set now? Might be time for the igr.
CP is this your 4th set of clutches? What year is your Pioneer? I'm going to run the VIN# on mine and see if I can find out when it was built.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Next April there will be three of us :), so when my girl is old enough to ride Pioneer and we need to expend to P1000 from P500 , I'm going to Spokane for few points on full cab.

Have not made any plans to visit Whitefish yet.

Sounds fair!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!