Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Have a good night guys! Me pillow is screaming at me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp and AKRider
J

JTW

Truth just told!

Of course it's going to have to be a long trip because I doubt I'll be too excited about riding a sxs after that many miles. I would like to find me a nice remote place between NM and ID that backs up to government land to play on..

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Of course it's going to have to be a long trip because I doubt I'll be too excited about riding a sxs after that many miles. I would like to find me a nice remote place between NM and ID that backs up to government land to play on..

I know a place like that in id. Stop by here rest a bit we'll get a ride in, a bit drunk off our ass sleep for two days straight and I'll continue on with!
Lottery willing. I can't say I'm not a little jealous of the guys riding across the country. That's all I think about is being rich and doing that

J

JTW

I know a place like that in id. Stop by here rest a bit we'll get a ride in, a bit drunk off our ass sleep for two days straight and I'll continue on with!
Lottery willing. I can't say I'm not a little jealous of the guys riding across the country. That's all I think about

I like it!!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!