Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Have a good night guys! Me pillow is screaming at me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp and AKRider
J

JTW

Truth just told!

Of course it's going to have to be a long trip because I doubt I'll be too excited about riding a sxs after that many miles. I would like to find me a nice remote place between NM and ID that backs up to government land to play on..

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Of course it's going to have to be a long trip because I doubt I'll be too excited about riding a sxs after that many miles. I would like to find me a nice remote place between NM and ID that backs up to government land to play on..

I know a place like that in id. Stop by here rest a bit we'll get a ride in, a bit drunk off our ass sleep for two days straight and I'll continue on with!
Lottery willing. I can't say I'm not a little jealous of the guys riding across the country. That's all I think about is being rich and doing that

J

JTW

I know a place like that in id. Stop by here rest a bit we'll get a ride in, a bit drunk off our ass sleep for two days straight and I'll continue on with!
Lottery willing. I can't say I'm not a little jealous of the guys riding across the country. That's all I think about

I like it!!