P1000 Bluetooth wake tower speakers

hardlyworkin

hardlyworkin

Aug 5, 2016
Beckley, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nice find! I am interested in these as well. Seems like they would be easy to install and use

Reactions: Davy
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Those are same as Noam speakers just with led lights. I have 4 of them and the Bluetooth control. Works well, its loud with little or no bass. Good cheep alternative. I will be uprading this winter to an amp, sub and a sterio Bluetooth type control but keeping the speakers so this motor city mad man can really rock out!

Reactions: JTW and Plumber32
Davy

Davy

Oct 1, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Those are same as Noam speakers just with led lights. I have 4 of them and the Bluetooth control. Works well, its loud with little or no bass. Good cheep alternative. I will be uprading this winter to an amp, sub and a sterio Bluetooth type control but keeping the speakers so this motor city mad man can really rock out!

Ok thanks .I'm not to worried about bass. Just want some tunes on my gravel road adventures. And I want simple .

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Ok thanks .I'm not to worried about bass. Just want some tunes on my gravel road adventures. And I want simple .
It will certainly give you simple. So I would recommend it then

Reactions: Plumber32

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!