P1000 Multi-use Bluetooth Speaker

Corona1

Corona1

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2016
The Land of Cheese
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's it!! I think that's the only way you're going to get tunes driving hard on the trail.. the small speakers I just couldn't hear when riding.

Looks like the "tone deaf sing alongers" would have a mic as well. Great!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: JTW
jasontjames

jasontjames

Lifetime Member
Apr 28, 2016
Melissa, TX
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a UE Boom 2. It is waterproof, the charge lasts a long time, it fits in a cupholder, sounds great. I don't have a sound bar for the sxs yet so I use my UE Boom 2. It is also shock resistant. Mine has taken a beating and still works like new. You can also link more than one of them together to play off the same source. So you could have a stereo effect of having more than one of them. Here is a link for more info on them.

UE BOOM 2 - High Quality Bluetooth Waterproof Speakers

Reactions: JTW and Corona1
Upstatefreedom

Upstatefreedom

May 25, 2016
Colton,New york
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have the oontz angle Bluetooth speaker. It is water resistant and shock resistant. Fits perfect in the lower center cubby. Good sound and plenty loud for trail and moderate cruising. Can't really hear real well when road riding but all in all a great little speaker. I use it on the sxs, in the boat, poolside and shop. Also perfect for the fire pit on those beautiful summer nights!!! Here's a link to the newer version of the one I have. Cambridge SoundWorks OontZ Angle 3 Next Generation Ultra Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker : Louder Volume 10W+, More Bass, Water Resistant, Perfect Speaker for Golf, Beach, Shower & Home (Black) Amazon.com: Cambridge SoundWorks OontZ Angle 3 Next Generation Ultra Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker : Louder Volume 10W+, More Bass, Water Resistant, Perfect Speaker for Golf, Beach, Shower & Home (Black): Home Audio & Theater

Corona1

Corona1

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2016
The Land of Cheese
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I really appreciate everyone's response to this. It has helped.
So as an outdoor family and our love for music, we settled on the JBL Extreme.
Only problem is I have to wait til Xmas morning and act surprised

Last edited:
Corona1

Corona1

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2016
The Land of Cheese
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Santa found my behavior this past year acceptable and brought me the JBL Extreme speaker.
In the shop listening to it as I contemplate mount options and wait for the next round of festivities to begin.
Is it to early for a Corona?

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

Santa found my behavior this past year acceptable and brought me the JBL Extreme speaker.
In the shop listening to it as I contemplate mount options and wait for the next round of festivities to begin.
Is it to early for a Corona?

No! Have one for me.. I'm stuck at the mother in laws!

Reactions: Corona1

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!