BOX1

P1000 Excessive turf mode use?

Bombardier Convert

Bombardier Convert

Oct 3, 2021
Minnesota USA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Not really. If your display hasn't changed, it's likely that your diff hasn't disengaged. It probably needs adjustment.
I just got done checking and adjusting the shift box for 2wd to turf and back to 2wd. Before the display wouldn't show a change for a while going either way. It now shows immediate change when going from 2wd to turf. But it takes awhile to show from turf to 2wd. I followed the video exactly and I KNOW that the wheels go to 2wd lock within 1 revolution of the wheel jacked off the ground. I can feel the 2wd lock immediately when I accelerate, but the display still takes awhile to show that change. Any thoughts on why that happens? Thanks.

H

Hondaman67

Nov 16, 2020
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just got done checking and adjusting the shift box for 2wd to turf and back to 2wd. Before the display wouldn't show a change for a while going either way. It now shows immediate change when going from 2wd to turf. But it takes awhile to show from turf to 2wd. I followed the video exactly and I KNOW that the wheels go to 2wd lock within 1 revolution of the wheel jacked off the ground. I can feel the 2wd lock immediately when I accelerate, but the display still takes awhile to show that change. Any thoughts on why that happens? Thanks.
Mine does the same thing. It's got over 6000 miles now and haven't had any trouble from rear locker

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!