P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

CumminsPusher submitted a new Garage Item:

CumminsPusher-The new ride

View attachment 16840
Everyone it's done the wait is over. Our do over has started! Looks awfully naked and clean. Time to change that. ITS HERE:) Thank you to everyone for putting up with me lately and again thanks for all the support you have no idea what it means to my family.Ill never forget this.It's not what it once was but will be. Back up and running however the long process of rebuilding the ultimate woods machine for our family and friends begins now. Thank you all!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
View attachment 16841

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wish I could give some awesome explanation. Yesterday I got pissed and fired her up after connecting the terminals that have been discounted for a bit. After warm I noticed error wasn't flashing dropped into reverse and both manual and auto popped up on dash, it locked up and died.
Dropped the oil went to Rotella t6 5-40 and Lucas oil Stabilizer and she backed up. Threw a clutch reset at it and took off. Sounds stupid but that's how she got under power.
Felt good rolling around in my own machine again it's last good weekend was directly after the Takeover. Was a great ride and beyond words to roll alongside my daughter, we hit a couple things pretty hard had what a blast
That’s awesome! Rotella is magic oil! Lol

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I have seen how you drive you are getting a rollcage for christmas

ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
I wish I could give some awesome explanation. Yesterday I got pissed and fired her up after connecting the terminals that have been discounted for a bit. After warm I noticed error wasn't flashing dropped into reverse and both manual and auto popped up on dash, it locked up and died.
Dropped the oil went to Rotella t6 5-40 and Lucas oil Stabilizer and she backed up. Threw a clutch reset at it and took off. Sounds stupid but that's how she got under power.
Felt good rolling around in my own machine again it's last good weekend was directly after the Takeover. Was a great ride and beyond words to roll alongside my daughter, we hit a couple things pretty hard had what a blast
Not sure if you're aware but that T6 is no longer rated for gas engines.

I just checked the stuff I have - its got the API C ratings for Diesel and Jaso MA/MA2 but no S ratings. It used to.

They have a new one called T6 Multi-Vehicle for Diesel and Gas but no wet clutch ratings.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
So CP. It seems like PJ has been back in action for almost 6 weeks and we certainly don't seem to have a lot of actual photographic evidence/proof that you are still riding???????????????????????
Well honestly we haven't been able to much. Life in the way. Only been back out riding twice since but plan some shortly hopefully:)

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hay season is even worse. I'm not sure what we scale at cause we are in the country on small roads or gravel and don't go far or fast, but 15 big rolls should be around 42000-45000 lbs before you figure the trailer weight. Probably around 50,000 total. Again we don't go far or fast but it's loaded and you know it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hay bales come in various sizes, but I have never seen any that even come close to 3000# ...... lol. Large 6x6 bales, wound tight may be 1200# ...... I have seen a FEW of these. I have never seen a 1500# bale. Yes, I have weighted a number of loads after buying hay at the chip mill scales next door. The heaviest verified load I pulled with 3500 Duramax was 40K++, loaded with green cypress. Pulling was fine, stopping ...... not so much ..... lol.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hay bales come in various sizes, but I have never seen any that even come close to 3000# ...... lol. Large 6x6 bales, wound tight may be 1200# ...... I have seen a FEW of these. I have never seen a 1500# bale. Yes, I have weighted a number of loads after buying hay at the chip mill scales next door. The heaviest verified load I pulled with 3500 Duramax was 40K++, loaded with green cypress. Pulling was fine, stopping ...... not so much ..... lol.

I’ve never put one on a scale but ours aren’t square bales they are the round rolls. Several of the farmers around us estimate them between 2-3k lbs each depending on how damp they are and how tight your machine rolls it. I do know I’ve scaled my toyhauler at 33k lbs and pulling hays feels substantially heavier. The 33k includes the truck as well fully loaded with 5 guys. Can’t remember what the trailer itself weighed.

J

JTW

I’ve never put one on a scale but ours aren’t square bales they are the round rolls. Several of the farmers around us estimate them between 2-3k lbs each depending on how damp they are and how tight your machine rolls it. I do know I’ve scaled my toyhauler at 33k lbs and pulling hays feels substantially heavier. The 33k includes the truck as well fully loaded with 5 guys. Can’t remember what the trailer itself weighed.

Yup.. we’ve had some heavy round bales before

Reactions: Dp5hunter
BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Guess I should have stated that I was speaking of round bales. We don't have large square bales around here. Yes, that is why I weighed them, because I too had doubt about the farmers estimated weight ..... lol. If a round bale is that heavy due to moisture, it is way too wet and did not dry enough. As a general rule when figuring load weight, I allow 8K for each the truck and trailer, to be in the ball park of load weight.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!