BOX1

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

CumminsPusher submitted a new Garage Item:

CumminsPusher-The new ride

View attachment 16840
Everyone it's done the wait is over. Our do over has started! Looks awfully naked and clean. Time to change that. ITS HERE:) Thank you to everyone for putting up with me lately and again thanks for all the support you have no idea what it means to my family.Ill never forget this.It's not what it once was but will be. Back up and running however the long process of rebuilding the ultimate woods machine for our family and friends begins now. Thank you all!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
View attachment 16841

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You took the yamy up it. Im just messn with you buddy
I'll post some of the fails too lol. It is slick as f***! Never ridden like this I'm sure there will be some more damage. So far me 2 axle boots and Willybill a windshield and interior mirror the that got busted by his face lol

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
No excuses we made it up however there were a couple attempts, locker helps for sure. Still running headlights only I'm truly hating that after the last 3 major lighted Pioneers. It feels really unsafe at night!
Feel that way when driving the family van, lol. I told the the wife I was going to add a light bar mounted low! She just rolled her eyes! Although she thought I was joking I am dead serious!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
How did he do that
Windshield was a tree hit,mirror was tip over. Gotten stuck a few times been staying on the tougher trails and giving the machines hell. Rode till 6 this morning
IMG 0962
IMG 0969
IMG 0970

IMG 0972

Last edited:
WillyBill

WillyBill

Wheeling Addict
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2017
Clinton, Utah
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
A big shout out to CumminsPusher and family for making a Utah guy feel at home and making a point for a good time to be had by all. He and his bride even came up to X Mas Hills 2 nights after work during the week and then the weekend was a non-stop blast!!! If you get a chance to go ride with him I HIGHLY recommend. The whole family is hardcore wheeling peeps and knows their stuff. Thanks again dude!

WB

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
A big shout out to CumminsPusher and family for making a Utah guy feel at home and making a point for a good time to be had by all. He and his bride even came up to X Mas Hills 2 nights after work during the week and then the weekend was a non-stop blast!!! If you get a chance to go ride with him I HIGHLY recommend. The whole family is hardcore wheeling peeps and knows their stuff. Thanks again dude!

WB
@WillyBill it was awesome you made it out here and it was our pleasure to meet and ride with ya! it was cool to have someone ride in the tight stuff and bushwhacking with, never once were you worried about Idaho strips to the 500 that was awesome! You can definitely ride!
Was great to have met you and everyone had a good time from our end thanks so much for everything! The stories alone were worth everything to us, won't be the last time we ride together. Thank you so much, hopefully your wife forgives us on some of the places we went lol
I'll get up a couple more pics and send you the vids we couldn't post:)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Our nemesis lol.
Only people through here on a Sxs have been @Plumber32 @IdahoPioneer @tmjm76691 and now @WillyBill! It was a much slicker this trip though so we had plenty of winch time to have a beer and bulls***.
IMG 1039

Second time through (can't believe you agreed to it again!) we found that mirror that "somehow fell off"

Last edited:
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Our nemesis lol.
Only people through here on a Sxs have been @Plumber32 @IdahoPioneer @tmjm76691 and now @WillyBill! It was a much slicker this trip though so we had plenty of winch time to have a beer and bulls***. View attachment 56811

Second time through (can't believe you agreed to it again!) we found that mirror that "somehow fell off"
The old goat path!

WillyBill

WillyBill

Wheeling Addict
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2017
Clinton, Utah
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body,
but rather to skid in sideways
Whiskey in one hand - Cigar in the other
body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming
"WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"

So....How am I doing???

WB

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!