BOX1

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

CumminsPusher submitted a new Garage Item:

CumminsPusher-The new ride

View attachment 16840
Everyone it's done the wait is over. Our do over has started! Looks awfully naked and clean. Time to change that. ITS HERE:) Thank you to everyone for putting up with me lately and again thanks for all the support you have no idea what it means to my family.Ill never forget this.It's not what it once was but will be. Back up and running however the long process of rebuilding the ultimate woods machine for our family and friends begins now. Thank you all!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
View attachment 16841

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
strongbuilt

strongbuilt

Sep 7, 2017
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Watched a guy wreck a 2017 1000-5 the other day into a trailer.. Not good... glad it wasn't any of my things! Sand dunes bound to try out the new paddles! I will get some videos and pictures. Anyone else have paddles?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Watched a guy wreck a 2017 1000-5 the other day into a trailer.. Not good... glad it wasn't any of my things! Sand dunes bound to try out the new paddles! I will get some videos and pictures. Anyone else have paddles?
Do some videos if you could I have yet to see battles on a pioneer that would be cool

Reactions: sharp
strongbuilt

strongbuilt

Sep 7, 2017
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dunes

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I keep checking this thread expecting to see pj come back to life! Stop teasing me and fix the damn thing!
There will be a massive push here shortly. We're trying to get out and enjoy as much as we can right now because the snow is coming. We will possibly get our tent snowed on this weekend in fact

Last edited:
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There will be a massive push here shortly. We're trying to get out and enjoy as much as we can right now because the snow is coming. We will possibly get our tent snowed on this weekend in fact
I figure we got another month tops before the white s*** starts falling. It’s time for some truck and pioneer love to begin then.

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone else have paddles?

after running mine in the dunes on stock big horns, I feel like the p1k wouldn't have enough power to benefit from throwing paddles on, every time I came to a dune that was steep enough to be able to benefit from having the paddles, my machine would bog down due to lack in power in the higher gears with out paddles, and they rob a lot of power

there is a reason why most of the rigs you see out there are 110+ hp

strongbuilt

strongbuilt

Sep 7, 2017
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We shall see. Thanks for the input! I run mine in manual so I wont need to worry about not enough power, just gotta stay in it, grab another and read them dunes! These guys around here tell me to run shorter paddles as opposed to tall ones (for the turbos) More bottom end they claim, for the shorter yet lighter skat trak extreme 8 paddle. The Utah little sahara dunes are nothing like Idaho or Glamis, they are fairly smaller for shear size of the individual dune. Been out there most my life, know them like the back of my hand.
On another note who here has the power commander V and autotune? Do you feel it was worth it, Notice any difference?

Reactions: Plumber32 and sharp
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
We shall see. Thanks for the input! I run mine in manual so I wont need to worry about not enough power, just gotta stay in it, grab another and read them dunes! These guys around here tell me to run shorter paddles as opposed to tall ones (for the turbos) More bottom end they claim, for the shorter yet lighter skat trak extreme 8 paddle. The Utah little sahara dunes are nothing like Idaho or Glamis, they are fairly smaller for shear size of the individual dune. Been out there most my life, know them like the back of my hand.
On another note who here has the power commander V and autotune? Do you feel it was worth it, Notice any difference?
You need to come to NW Arkansas and help us grind all these rocks into sand dunes!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
There are multiple types of sand to ride in. We've got two different dunes to ride here close by. Juniper Dunes towards Tri-Cites is a lighter sand and as long as you carry some speed and don't dig on corners they hook up pretty well. Moses Lake Dunes you'll be in low not doing anything.

We have power commander and exhaust. It gives a little for low-mid range that you notice and kills off bog at throttle hit. Wouldn't say it's a huge percentage but like the new exhaust note a lot.

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Up riding till 2am with the 500 of Willybill. Can't tell how steep this hill is from video but it's pretty decent then add freshly wet clay and wet snow!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Here come the excuses. It was dark i didnt see the rock. It looks worse than it is. Lmao
No excuses we made it up however there were a couple attempts, locker helps for sure. Still running headlights only I'm truly hating that after the last 3 major lighted Pioneers. It feels really unsafe at night!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!