P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

CumminsPusher submitted a new Garage Item:

CumminsPusher-The new ride

View attachment 16840
Everyone it's done the wait is over. Our do over has started! Looks awfully naked and clean. Time to change that. ITS HERE:) Thank you to everyone for putting up with me lately and again thanks for all the support you have no idea what it means to my family.Ill never forget this.It's not what it once was but will be. Back up and running however the long process of rebuilding the ultimate woods machine for our family and friends begins now. Thank you all!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
View attachment 16841

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Your ride is show quality Mr. Pusher, you should get a prize or something.
Thank you Alan! We did work pretty hard on it and it's finally set up for what we needed. I guess everyone has that thing they like doing

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Happy birthday to her enjoy the outdoors
:) she sure had fun riding with you the other weekend. Thank you and thanks to everyone else that made her feel part of the group, that was the main bday present, and it was nothing but fond memories!
IMG 0800

MountainMan

MountainMan

Sep 1, 2014
Spokane Valley, Washington
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. 1000-5
Tomorrow is my daughters bday so we're headed up to the woods as that's what she wanted. She had told me all she wanted was everyone from the forum to show up but I explained the difficulty of that but it was cool I thought. Unfortunately no one else can make it so we agreed she'd pick place and what all were doing and that others can make it next weekend.
We are headed to the Colville Nat Forest in Washington and I'm not sure what we're doing as she is in full control of everything but should be fun.
View attachment 55604
Decided to leave trailer behind one less thing to deal with so running out of a short box but the rig fits, man I miss our old '92 Cummins for this stuff it held the 1000 Pioneer easily without sag and in the box but what what the hell this works lol. Loaded up ready to head out tomorrow.

I love it up there. I own some property just north of Colville. I appreciate Stevens County being so UTV friendly. That is why I ended up making both my Pioneer 700 (which I sold) and my Pioneer 1000 street legal. Sure wish Spokane County would be as friendly.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I love it up there. I own some property just north of Colville. I appreciate Stevens County being so UTV friendly. That is why I ended up making both my Pioneer 700 (which I sold) and my Pioneer 1000 street legal. Sure wish Spokane County would be as friendly.
I forget how close you are! Headed to Xmas hill next weekend if you're interested?!?

Reactions: sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 0811
Well we made it, long night it was lol. Super quiet up here and service very limited. Truck handled the load like a champ but lots of questions and looks on the way in apparently it's a strange
IMG 0823

aprils_fool

aprils_fool

Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2017
Big Rapids, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Pic popped up from 5 years ago in wife's Facebook, damn time flies and kids grow up fast. Today she's 12.
My daughter has been riding all her life and this picture she's helping the next generation who has since moved on to dirt bikes. This was my daughters firrst quad at a year old (still being used today) and the ttr90 on the side was her new ride before moving to Honda products.
View attachment 55635
Haha it's an eye opener when you see an old pic that you haven't seen in years.
I told ya CP it goes by in a hurry!!
You keep doing what your doing making memories she'll never forget... and neither will you
Happy Birthday to your little girl!!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Haha it's an eye opener when you see an old pic that you haven't seen in years.
I told ya CP it goes by in a hurry!!
You keep doing what your doing making memories she'll never forget... and neither will you
Happy Birthday to your little girl!!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
:):)! Kind of a sad thing as a father but you have to look to the future i guess because time stops for nothing.
IMG 0805
Remember this as yesterday!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Found something I just don't like, and that's the single row roof. This is an area the Honda would've just slid through but the short cage snapped the rig into being stuck for 5 minutes. Still haven't installed the winch so this was a b****!
First damage rear taillight.The sway bar being out really traverses trails nice even with the 3 of us
IMG 0858
IMG 0861

Don't care what some say the 4door Polaris isn't getting through trails behind us but the 1000-5 would. First Sxs through here looks like!

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Some water pics. We all had a great time and just kinda did as my daughter wanted for her bday. Wound up almost relaxing lol.
IMG 0866
IMG 0870
IMG 0879

IMG 0867

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Single track often leads to trees to narrow to slip through so evasive maneuvers are needed lol.

Daughter is getting better all the time. Trying to teach her to tread as lightly as possible but still get through. Here she came from that bad area behind the machine

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Single track often leads to trees to narrow to slip through so evasive maneuvers are needed lol.

Daughter is getting better all the time. Trying to teach her to tread as lightly as possible but still get through. Here she came from that bad area behind the machine
Looks like it was a great weekend for the Birthday girl:) those views and experiences are priceless;)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!