P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

CumminsPusher submitted a new Garage Item:

CumminsPusher-The new ride

View attachment 16840
Everyone it's done the wait is over. Our do over has started! Looks awfully naked and clean. Time to change that. ITS HERE:) Thank you to everyone for putting up with me lately and again thanks for all the support you have no idea what it means to my family.Ill never forget this.It's not what it once was but will be. Back up and running however the long process of rebuilding the ultimate woods machine for our family and friends begins now. Thank you all!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
View attachment 16841

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
She had so much fun! Adjusted the seat ahead for her and she fits perfectly now. I've got to get the Pioneer back out because she's slowly commandeering this rig lol.
Taillight is 13 so no biggie

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 0926

@WillyBill made it to Xmas Hills! Up riding around with and having a good time. Couple beers and some good company.
IMG 0927

WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
My clutch is slipping I took it to dealer for repair. ask how many of the new kits they installed. Guess what. I was to be #1. Hell Naw!!! I brought mine home. I'll not be the guinea pig. I have 6 months b4 warranty is up. So hopefully they will do a few before the year is up

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
My clutch is slipping I took it to dealer for repair. ask how many of the new kits they installed. Guess what. I was to be #1. Hell Naw!!! I brought mine home. I'll not be the guinea pig. I have 6 months b4 warranty is up. So hopefully they will do a few before the year is up

It's a pretty simple procedure but I'd check a few things. Maybe push filters and full oil change ahead of time

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Late night ride with Willybill was lots of fun and proved to be eventful. We rode some good trails and checked out the lights of the city from 1500 ft overlooking. Got into a couple goat trails and even at one point checked out the skids on the p500.
IMG 0928

Looked like tire popped off the bead to cause this but no one hurt and only minor damage, so all in good fun. He's fun to ride with and quite the character, great guy and pushes the 500 pretty hard. Fun night but left the spot at 11:30 to return home for work unfortunately.

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Late night ride with Willybill was lots of fun and proved to be eventful. We rode some good trails and checked out the lights of the city from 1500 ft overlooking. Got into a couple goat trails and even at one point checked out the skids on the p500.
View attachment 56074

Looked like tire popped off the bead to cause this but no one hurt and only minor damage, so all in good fun. He's fun to ride with and quite the character, great guy and pushes the 500 pretty hard. Fun night but left the spot at 11:30 to return home for work unfortunately.
You go out to Xmas till 11:30 on a school night, you guys are crazy

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You go out to Xmas till 11:30 on a school night, you guys are crazy

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
Lol. Not missing any opportunity to ride right now there's been enough time off! Plus good company to ride with is appreciated. Work at 5:30 was rough though.

Last edited:
Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015

Get it done and check it yourself when they get done, you should get a free clutch out of it as well. There really isn't much to the change, a few gaskets a cover, bearing, and clutch guide.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 56074

Who was driving?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!