Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Well yeah, more or less. However I am planning a slow scenic route through Yellowstone. Never been there and I want to ride up to old faithful. I imagine I won't ever be running wide ass open, but I'll be running 10-12 hours a day at least. Plenty of drinking a little hiccup by the fire time.
Ok, we'll continue to post about this. When you can, post the routing as you figure it out. I suppose you're thinking of some nights in a hotel/motel, what special interest points along the way besides Jellystone Park?

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Dude!!!!! For its size, believe it or not a very comfortable road trip car, drive all day long and then put ten gallons in it. You dissing my Prius too CP?? It could pull the trailer mopar will be pulling!!!! :cool:

Monte I'm in no way dissing on a Toyota! I personally wouldn't drive a Prius because I don't like them but in no way do I think it's a pos!! Toyota dependability is right there with Honda. You know how I feel about dependability buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Monte I'm in no way dissing on a Toyota! I personally wouldn't drive a Prius because I don't like them but in no way do I think it's a pos!! Toyota dependability is right there with Honda. You know how I feel about dependability buddy.

I am.... Can't stand em. I will admit they are great cars, but they just can't be cool....unless you crush them up and remelt them into Harley parts

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok, we'll continue to post about this. When you can post the routing as you figure it out. I suppose you're thinking of some nights in a hotel/motel, what special interest points along the way besides Jellystone Park?
I was hoping to make it through sturgis. Other than that I was gonna kinda let CP show me around his neck of the woods.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If there is anything interesting to see we will sure be stopping along the way, it's not all cannonball run.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4

Ok bud, it's all good in the world today!!!!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Btw y'all, the Prius is mama's. I've got a couple Z-71's and a Jeep Liberty. Does that make me a man again now. :D

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I am.... Can't stand em. I will admit they are great cars, but they just can't be cool....unless you crush them up and remelt them into Harley parts
Oh there's nothing cool about a Prius, that's not the point of the cars.

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 7473 I drive a diesel it comes with Prius repellent lol

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Yep! That helped!

BUUUTT!! He said he had two chevy trucks. Those things have bow ties on the front. Surely a mans truck needs to be a work truck and not be the gentlemen's truck.

Sorry monte. I just couldn't help myself.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!