P500 Buying a Pioneer 500

L

Lenny

Oct 16, 2015
Ownership

1. 520
After months of research and after trying a few different side by sides out I have decided to buy a pioneer 500. Let me be clear,being a member of this forum and gaining knowledge from p500 owners played a big part in my decision. My good friend owns a kymco 450 and he thought I should buy one of those.I prefered the quietness of the honda,the honda transmission and honda's reputation for reliability. Any way I could go on and on but the bottom line is I'm picking up my Pioneer 500 next Tuesday and I can't wait.

cthack

cthack

Aug 17, 2015
Texarkana, Arkansas
After months of research and after trying a few different side by sides out I have decided to buy a pioneer 500. Let me be clear,being a member of this forum and gaining knowledge from p500 owners played a big part in my decision. My good friend owns a kymco 450 and he thought I should buy one of those.I prefered the quietness of the honda,the honda transmission and honda's reputation for reliability. Any way I could go on and on but the bottom line is I'm picking up my Pioneer 500 next Tuesday and I can't wait.
I absolutely love my p500! No buyers remorse at all. One of my best purchases. Like you, I did my research, mainly with friends who owned ATV's and UTV's. I always found shortcomings in all of their machines. And last year a buddy bought his wife a p500 and I rode in it one time and new that was what I really wanted. Almost bought a 4-wheeler because of price, glad I didn't. I love this little machine. Impressed almost every time I ride it. Also, my wife will trail ride with me. I should be able to write off the extra money spent as couples therapy!