P500 Buying a Pioneer 500

L

Lenny

Oct 16, 2015
Ownership

1. 520
After months of research and after trying a few different side by sides out I have decided to buy a pioneer 500. Let me be clear,being a member of this forum and gaining knowledge from p500 owners played a big part in my decision. My good friend owns a kymco 450 and he thought I should buy one of those.I prefered the quietness of the honda,the honda transmission and honda's reputation for reliability. Any way I could go on and on but the bottom line is I'm picking up my Pioneer 500 next Tuesday and I can't wait.

cthack

cthack

Aug 17, 2015
Texarkana, Arkansas
After months of research and after trying a few different side by sides out I have decided to buy a pioneer 500. Let me be clear,being a member of this forum and gaining knowledge from p500 owners played a big part in my decision. My good friend owns a kymco 450 and he thought I should buy one of those.I prefered the quietness of the honda,the honda transmission and honda's reputation for reliability. Any way I could go on and on but the bottom line is I'm picking up my Pioneer 500 next Tuesday and I can't wait.
I absolutely love my p500! No buyers remorse at all. One of my best purchases. Like you, I did my research, mainly with friends who owned ATV's and UTV's. I always found shortcomings in all of their machines. And last year a buddy bought his wife a p500 and I rode in it one time and new that was what I really wanted. Almost bought a 4-wheeler because of price, glad I didn't. I love this little machine. Impressed almost every time I ride it. Also, my wife will trail ride with me. I should be able to write off the extra money spent as couples therapy!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!