P1000 Calling all Fabricators Light Bar Mount

O

OzarkPioneer

Dec 29, 2016
Norfork Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Calling all fabricators we need a mount that will put a 50-52 light bar right under the lip of the factory roof. A few people have done it but we need some for sale I have money to overpay.

F

Flogrown

Sep 11, 2016
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Calling all fabricators we need a mount that will put a 50-52 light bar right under the lip of the factory roof. A few people have done it but we need some for sale I have money to overpay.
I made my own roof but this is my custom mount.

20161229 224814 20160924 111330

F

Flogrown

Sep 11, 2016
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think something that goes to the rops would be much preferred.
I tried to run this off the rops but it required a longer bracket so the light would clear the front flap of my roof witch vibrated too much.so for me it worked better to pull it off the roof.its 1/8 aluminum and with the light mounted just below the break its was the best place.

Reactions: Josepht85 and JTW
O

OzarkPioneer

Dec 29, 2016
Norfork Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Gonna go talk to a fabrication shop monday. Want it mounted by clamp to the rops or on the side where net bolt is.

Reactions: JTW

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!