Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We need to get involved.
I don't mind a per/person charge. But not at double the rate of other systems.

To those interested in going.
And if you sign up to speak...
I will cover up to 3 - (2-bed) hotel rooms if need be for Thursday night.
What people don't realize is that they are already charging a tourist trap premium. Those that travel realize this. In Wisconsin it's $35 a year per machine for non residents. You get a couple thousand miles of trails that are maintained to a fault. But they are all signed . Bridges built over wetlands ect. Arkansas is like $12 a weekend. Colorado was cheap too. Idaho was free when I went. Not to mention what they charge for taxes on cabins ect. If this $ went directly to the trails or help the locals lower taxes ect I'd be all for it.
But it all goes to the rich men north of Richmond.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
What people don't realize is that they are already charging a tourist trap premium. Those that travel realize this. In Wisconsin it's $35 a year per machine for non residents. You get a couple thousand miles of trails that are maintained to a fault. But they are all signed . Bridges built over wetlands ect. Arkansas is like $12 a weekend. Colorado was cheap too. Idaho was free when I went. Not to mention what they charge for taxes on cabins ect. If this $ went directly to the trails or help the locals lower taxes ect I'd be all for i
But it all goes to the rich men north of Richmond.
Those places sound wonderful. Why the f*** would you ever wanna come to Tennessee? Problem solved.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
But those places are so much better and your little liberal b**** ass doesn't have to cry so much if you go there. Problem solved. It's really that simple.
I'll always call out greed and you should too. But like most krx owners. They lose the sparkle in their eye. And turn negative. Not everything in life that's enjoyable needs to cost a kidney for something that should be free.

advertisement
Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
I've never seen so many grown men making six figures cry over a few hundred dollars. But but this county needs that Yankee money because we aint got no mo coal boss.
Don't make me no nevermind. I'm just thinking out loud for those younger folks (who don't make six figures) with a couple of young kids. It goes from $130 to $1,000. Might keep those kids from becoming riders as adults.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I'll always call out greed and you should too.
Greed lol. Before these f***ikg sxs’s they could work a trail and it would be good for years. It may last a month now. You have no idea the work it takes to maintain trails. TWRA is definitely losing money on the riders at the rates they are paying now. Not even close. You can cry until you're blue in the face or s*** your pants but you're wrong.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Don't make me no nevermind. I'm just thinking out loud for those younger folks (who don't make six figures).with a couple of young kids. It goes from $130 to $1,000. Might keep those kids from becoming riders as adults.
I hear there is some really good places to ride that are way cheaper. Problem solved. It's that simple

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Greed lol. Before these f***ikg sxs’s they could work a trail and it would be good for years. It may last a month now. You have no idea the work it takes to maintain trails. TWRA is definitely losing money on the riders at the rates they are paying now. Not even close. You can cry until you're blue in the face or s*** your pants but you're wrong.
They can fix that by just getting rid of the small game licenses loophole that they push. It robs the trail fund but few realize they would have 100x the $ in the trail maintenance fund.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!