BOX1

P1000 Cargo trailer size??

J

JTW

Yes, price included local delivery. Guessing on 2800 lbs empty or a little more. Thats why 5200 axles, read potential repair cost of torsions, so with minimal use for sxs, went with leaf springs. Had to stop somewhere, Uncle Sam is wanting a check from me. Forum gets me in trouble, first new truck, now a trailer...LOL. 6-8 weeks delivery quoted. Went a bit bigger, but maybe it will help if I ever try to sell it to those guys with a bigger sxs. Big enought for a bunk and junk.
If I don’t have one by the time you get it.. I want to hear your thoughts. Why did you choose spartan?

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
@JTW, been on the fence for a year, kept in touch with them, Mike Greene very helpful in discussing quality upgrade options. They also do race car trailers that see a lot of heavy use. Could find cheaper, but custom ordered to my specs with thicker skin option, Semi screwless bonded sides, treated wood and stout door locking bars like a tractor trailer, not camper style latches, plus the the dovetail option.. and the rear stabilizer jacks came standard (if loading sxs without being hooked up to truck). Also very large local dealer with onsite shop if needed. Researched like crazy (ex-nuclear power eng.). Will def. post honest feedback if anyone interested.

J

JTW

@JTW, been on the fence for a year, kept in touch with them, Mike Greene very helpful in discussing quality upgrade options. They also do race car trailers that see a lot of heavy use. Could find cheaper, but custom ordered to my specs with thicker skin option, Semi screwless bonded sides, treated wood and stout door locking bars like a tractor trailer, not camper style latches, plus the the dovetail option.. and the rear stabilizer jacks came standard (if loading sxs without being hooked up to truck). Also very large local dealer with onsite shop if needed. Researched like crazy (ex-nuclear power eng.). Will def. post honest feedback if anyone interested.
I mean.. you’re describing exactly the options I’ve narrowed it down to

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Remember, mine is a 3 seater so I clear my roof before the rear wheels come up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wouldn't count on the 3 seater forever, you've been braigin on your virility. HA!

Reactions: Plumber32
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!