Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Sure, I guess you can take the boy out of the mitten, but you can't take the mitten out of the boy.
On some of your earlier posts I didn't notice you are from Stockbridge. I was born just south of you in Jackson...lived in Jackson, Brooklyn and Clarklake before moving south.
Now that I'm in Alabama, I try really hard not to say "y'all" because I don't want to seem condescending or mocking those born here, but I can't seem to break my vocabulary of "eh?" from my time at MTU in the 70's - loved the Keweenaw, skiing, snowshoeing, winter camping, riding trails on dirt bikes, scuba diving in Lake Superior, etc, etc.
Plus I really miss not being able to show people where I live and went to school on my hands, been thinking I need to print a map of Alabama on a playing card sized paper so I can hold it in my hand and say "this is where I live". Won't be the same as using two hands to show the upper and lower peninsulas.
Hahah yup I understand completely. I live in Stockbridge now built my house there, ben there 14 yrs. I grew up in Ann Arbor (A2) lived a few blocks from the big house. My wife grew up in Dexter. We have a cabin just east of Gaylord in Johannesburg (Joburg). It's a great state and a lot to see and do. The all full 4 seasons is something most won't ever get to see.

Last edited:
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
@PistonHonda , hows the alarm working? Looking for some time of motion sensor for trailer with remote.

Reactions: Deleted member 3748

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!