Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1000-3,
1000-5
Working on getting the super ATV flip windshield to flip on the chop

View attachment 184116
If you don’t mind, please save the details on how you modify your windshield. I modified my factory two piece windshield but if it ever breaks or when it gets scratched enough I would like to swap to the super ATV.

Reactions: Adam490 and Rocket

Ohio4x4

Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1000-3
Hahahahah I'm not dragging my feet. Just trying to figure out the back window set up. Im adding a cross bar to

I'm adding to my stock cage now for my harness's. just s cross brace an some bolting tabs. If I didn't have that window I would be looking out a super short cab lol. Plus I'm gunna build a trophy truck style rear for my 3p that can pop out for the use of the bed.
Did you ever figure out how to make the rear window work with the chop?

• Love
Reactions: Rocket
box4
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!