Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Well, where I’m from we call ATV’s bikes so any machine made by an atv mfg is a bike
That's a Negative too! My sxs identifies as a bike:rolleyes:
you must be from Reo Linda then then that makes since 🤣

ATV’s are also referred to as Quads.
In the english dictionary, Quad is 4 and An ATV has 4 wheels. Its called proper Identification . Potato/Potato is pronunciation not an Identification. 🥳

This will ruffle some feathers….
Weather people like it or not this is the cold hard truth.
Its like calling a Trans chick what it “Identifies” (key word) as. Although when what it was born with /god gave it is what it truly is and should be called.
make since now?

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
you must be from Reo Linda then then that makes since 🤣

In the english dictionary, Quad is 4 and An ATV has 4 wheels. Its called proper Identification . Potato/Potato is pronunciation not an Identification. 🥳

Its like calling a Trans chick what it “Identifies” (key word) as. Although when what it was born with /god gave it is what it truly is and should be called.
make since now?
So if we ride SXSs that doesn’t make us bikers?
WTF… I just got my 1% tat and everything…😠

Seadonist

Seadonist

Feb 8, 2021
New Orleans
Ownership

1. 1000-5
you must be from Reo Linda then then that makes since

In the english dictionary, Quad is 4 and An ATV has 4 wheels. Its called proper Identification . Potato/Potato is pronunciation not an Identification.

make since now?

Nah, still a bike, officer.

Didn’t realize one word would generate this much attention. No feathers ruffled here though, I’m smiling while posting in good spirits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You can call it whatever you want, but it ISN’T a bike. As previously mentioned bike is a derivative of Bicycle meaning 2 wheels…
Maybe you are just argumentative for the sake of fun but it’s not a bike.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Nah, still a bike, officer.

Didn’t realize one word would generate this much attention. No feathers ruffled here though, I’m smiling while posting in good spirits.

All good brother! Glad u can find humor in it. I was doing the same. 👍

Seadonist

Seadonist

Feb 8, 2021
New Orleans
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You can call it whatever you want, but it ISN’T a bike. As previously mentioned bike is a derivative of Bicycle meaning 2 wheels…
Maybe you are just argumentative for the sake of fun but it’s not a bike.

Honestly not trying to be argumentative. I fully understand the whole bike term being derived from bicycle, meaning two wheels, nor am I disputing that fact. I’m simply saying that as long as I can remember, my friends and I have always referred to our machines as “bikes” whether they were motorbikes, 3 wheelers, ATV’s or SxS’s. It’s more of a slang term used out of convenience for us. That’s all it is

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!