Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Donfather and me gonna see how well I can weld on Wednesday at Coalmont if anyone can make it. We hope to start early and finish late. Gonna try to extend our coverage area and find more of this beautiful area. Come join us. Lots of rain lately so hoping creeks aren't up much. Plenty of mud to go around.

Reactions: Huntnbuddy2
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Crap buddy! I would live too but the wife just had knee surgery and isn't very mobile at all. Now I'm running things around here....like the dishwasher, vacuum, washing machine, cooking, cleaning, etc. better believe I'll be looking for a ride to unwind soon but Wednesday is too soon for me.

Seems like I'm avoiding that place but I'm really not!

CP: This group looked for anything rough and had a great time. It wasn't all about who was the best or correct line just some good ol boys with a beer and a 4wd.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Crap buddy! I would live too but the wife just had knee surgery and isn't very mobile at all. Now I'm running things around here....like the dishwasher, vacuum, washing machine, cooking, cleaning, etc. better believe I'll be looking for a ride to unwind soon but Wednesday is too soon for me.

Seems like I'm avoiding that place but I'm really not!

CP: This group looked for anything rough and had a great time. It wasn't all about who was the best or correct line just some good ol boys with a beer and a 4wd.
Man I'm the last one you have to explain things to. I've missed countless rides due to home life. We gotta take care of them wives. Cause they sure take care of us.

Huntnbuddy2

Huntnbuddy2

Lifetime Member
Apr 23, 2017
Sand Mtn
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Donfather and me gonna see how well I can weld on Wednesday at Coalmont if anyone can make it. We hope to start early and finish late. Gonna try to extend our coverage area and find more of this beautiful area. Come join us. Lots of rain lately so hoping creeks aren't up much. Plenty of mud to go around.

Can't this Wednesday will be working in NC. Where is Coalmont? Had a lazy ride at Prentiss Cooper WMA yesterday with wife brother and sister-n-law. Very enjoyable but never got out of turf mode.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Can't this Wednesday will be working in NC. Where is Coalmont? Had a lazy ride at Prentiss Cooper WMA yesterday with wife brother and sister-n-law. Very enjoyable but never got out of turf mode.
Coalmont isn't too far from Chattanooga. Very very rural Grundy county. The proverbial one horse town. Very beautiful trails, especially for nature lovers. And we can get you out of turf mode no problem. Sounds to me like you're itching for some diff lock action. If so, Bull Run is right up your alley.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!