P1000 Cover for shifter holes

M

Montana

Oct 29, 2015
Pginn Yes. You are down for one. If get more checks than I have covers for I can have more made I will not cash any checks until I ship the product. I stopped at ten because that is all I had rubber for. I will look to see where I ordered the rubber from. I installed mine today and used a spray 3M adhesive. Holds well but very hard to get the rubber aligned correctly. I think two sided tape is a try for the outside edges. The fingers where the shifter level tracks is a must to have glued or the rubber will sag.

ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
Sounds good.

I'll send an international money order and a filled out customs form for you to use. Then you can just slip it into a padded envelope with the customs form at USPS.

Can you tell me the dimensions of the plate - I need that to fill out the form and determine shipping cost
@Montana
Just want to make sure shipping to Canada is ok with you. I'm ready to send but have not dropped it off yet.

Are you ok with me filling out the customs form at ups.com and sending it to you? I would have to enter your name, phone number and address. Alternative would be for you to fill it out at the usps office.

To fill in the form myself, I would need the wight of the package in pounds and ounces .

I will include extra $ to cover the difference in postage.

Reactions: sharp
M

Montana

Oct 29, 2015
@Montana
Just want to make sure shipping to Canada is ok with you. I'm ready to send but have not dropped it off yet.

Are you ok with me filling out the customs form at ups.com and sending it to you? I would have to enter your name, phone number and address. Alternative would be for you to fill it out at the usps office.

To fill in the form myself, I would need the wight of the package in pounds and ounces .

I will include extra $ to cover the difference in postage.

M

Montana

Oct 29, 2015
Here you go

IMG 3283 IMG 3284

Reactions: sharp and Delton
pgiannetto65

pgiannetto65

Dec 19, 2015
OK I had 8 People post. And say I want one. I ordered 10 today. Eliminated the slit in the bottom. One can pull the knobe off. I have a $500.00 out lay. looking to make $100 after postage. If you are in as promised I'm Larry Bernard. 2308 6th st NW Great Falls Mt. 59404. 406 799 5794. You need to bend this to fit the dash and buy studs to put in the place of the origional bolt. Tips are accepted. I did this for the good of us all. Thanks Larry

I live in California zip code is 93265. What do I owe for shipping? It's $100 + shipping?
Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
M

Montana

Oct 29, 2015
Pginn
$75.00 includes shipping. Thanks

M

Montana

Oct 29, 2015
Sportreac

On Jun 10, 2017, at 5:49 PM, Larry and Gail <[email protected]> wrote:

No on the bolts. I bought a metric studs and 7 Nuts. You double nut the nuts into the dash and double nut the upper. Then tighten the dash portion. I used a washer that fit the opening there. Undo the uppers remove them put on the plate. Add a small metric washer , nut and tighten. You can make the revel of the stud flush with the top of the nut by adjusting how much you screw the lower portion into the dash. The plates also come flat. You need to bend them to fit the dash. I used a ratchet strap around a propane bottle and the rubber end of a hammer or assist. Hope this helps

On Jun 10, 2017, at 2:41 PM, The Honda Side by Side Club! <[email protected]> wrote:

The Honda Side by Side Club!
Montana, sporttrac4x4 started a new conversation with you at The Honda Side by Side Club!.

Cover for shifter holes
Are you using the same 2 bolts to hold the cover on and if not does it come with them if you buy one?
View This Conversation View All Your Conversations
Please do not reply to this email. You must visit The Honda Side by Side Club! to reply.

This message was sent to you from The Honda Side by Side Club! because your preferences are set to receive email when a new conversation message is received.

To stop receiving email, please edit your contact preferences.

The Honda Side by Side Club!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Doesn't look like anyone wants my spot so as promised, I'll get a check in the mail asap. At the very latest, Tues morning. So if someone wants in, you have until Monday evening I guess.

walexa07

walexa07

Lifetime Member
Feb 6, 2016
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey Larry, this is Waylan - when I sent a check through my bank they showed that it would be delivered by the 9th. Has it not showed up yet?

Thanks,

Waylan

M

Montana

Oct 29, 2015
Hey Larry, this is Waylan - when I sent a check through my bank they showed that it would be delivered by the 9th. Has it not showed up yet?

Thanks,

Waylan

M

Montana

Oct 29, 2015
Waylan. No on your check. Joey yours shipped today

walexa07

walexa07

Lifetime Member
Feb 6, 2016
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok well it should be arriving soon. Here is a screenshot of what my bank is showing. Thanks.

Upload 2017 6 13 14 23 46

advertisement