Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Sorry to dig up an old thread but I'm looking for solutions to the drink holder issue on my 700. Are you still liking these? Looking for something to hold mine and my wife's Orca cups. I'm tired of them getting dirty/muddy while sitting in the doors!
Thanks for doing so, as you know I've got the same issue with the position of the cup holders on the P7.

Reactions: LandPioneer
LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
I'm looking for something that will hold a can or a tumbler cup (I use Orca). I wish I could find something sturdy that would mount in the middle. It would be an added bonus if it were easily removable.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm looking for something that will hold a can or a tumbler cup (I use Orca). I wish I could find something sturdy that would mount in the middle. It would be an added bonus if it were easily removable.

Ram mount floating cup holder.... do I need to take a picture of mine? I've never used it in the Honda but works great in my kayak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Ram mount floating cup holder.... do I need to take a picture of mine? I've never used it in the Honda but works great in my kayak.

I've seen them but I don't see it holding a cup like the Orca or Yeti.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The yeti easily fits in it. Because of the top heaviness you would need to secure the holder to the overhead arch to keep it from turning over. Could easily be done in under a minute with a small piece of wire or clothes hanger.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Let's see that please.

Tablet mount for iPad Pro used as a LARGE screen gps
Fae70792f4214d212f77ac1cd40ee8ba
Phone mount on the roll bar up to the left of the soundbar top left of windshield.
9437150da4aa6355cf2e67d4e4ea7a2a
Cup holder from the same mount as the tablet. Just swap it over.
B667e1e26f212872097e1fa12b912526

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
advertisement
LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
The yeti easily fits in it. Because of the top heaviness you would need to secure the holder to the overhead arch to keep it from turning over. Could easily be done in under a minute with a small piece of wire or clothes hanger.

I actually thought about one of those initially but I'm leaning more toward something for both the wife and I that can sit next to our legs in the middle. I thought about some kind of removable console but doubt I could find anything worth a crap. This is a great idea: P1000 - Cup holder for Yeti, only problem is it won't work with the 700. I may be able to permanently mount something similar to the plastics.

Reactions: Tigermark
D

dotman1

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 24, 2016
Tx Gulf Coast
How about yours? Does it work well? Does enough or your cup go down to keep it from bouncing out?

Mine works great. I do not use the Yeti often but it seems to work fine. Also I called RoboCup and they told me they were working on a model for the big cups.
I would recommend the set up I have. It's ease to mount, easy to remove if you need the room and it works.

Reactions: Tigermark
LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Mine works great. I do not use the Yeti often but it seems to work fine. Also I called RoboCup and they told me they were working on a model for the big cups.
I would recommend the set up I have. It's ease to mount, easy to remove if you need the room and it works.

Heck yeah man thanks. I may order the current ones as a test. If they suit my needs I'll order the larger ones when they come out.

Reactions: dotman1
T

TheBob

Feb 15, 2016
North West Arkansas
I'm using the ram mount on both my tractor and the SXS. I don't have the little retaining strap, but wouldn't be too hard to rig up something.

But one of the questions asked that got this thread new life was about dirt.....nothing I found so far keeps the dust from coming into the cab and making a mud puddle on top the can. I haven't used this to hold my cup yet, but it won't be any different than a can. The dust will get on everything. Drink fast, or pull over.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Reactions: nbomar
LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
I'm using the ram mount on both my tractor and the SXS. I don't have the little retaining strap, but wouldn't be too hard to rig up something.

But one of the questions asked that got this thread new life was about dirt.....nothing I found so far keeps the dust from coming into the cab and making a mud puddle on top the can. I haven't used this to hold my cup yet, but it won't be any different than a can. The dust will get on everything. Drink fast, or pull over.
Haha touche! I told my wife to make a sleeve for the top of our cups. Something elastic that we can easily remove before taking a swig.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Haha touche! I told my wife to make a sleeve for the top of our cups. Something elastic that we can easily remove before taking a swig.

I have a cab on mine. Dust isn't bad at all. :) my problem is your drink goes flat very fast from shaking around

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!