Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My 4wheeler is the same color as my 1000 too. But mines a 5seater. My foreman likes em thick like me.

Reactions: sharp and joeymt33
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They didn't care! I warned them there was a camera! They said oh well

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don't know what it is but the Foremans like um thick!

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My wife just read through this thread, when she finished reading she looked up at me shaking her head and had the nerve to tell me that I have too much time on my hands! For the life of me I can't figure out why she would say that. I thought I was contributing to society with innovation and research.

advertisement
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My new R&D crew

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They have already came up with some great ideas!
Yeah but they think humans are too stupid to put them to good use. One more reason I'm a cat person instead of a dog guy. You can slap the crap out of your dog and it'll come right back with tail wagging wanting you to let it. Slap a cat and it's on! They won't come near you for 2 weeks lol. They don't take crap from their humans.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don't know these cats are different, their momma got pregnant when she was 9 months old ( what a permiscouious cat)/(hoe). So I took the momma to get fixed one morning and I thought It would be a good idea to put the cat in a wire dog cage in the back of the truck, little did I know that she would hit the latch while she was jumping around like a pin ball and jump out. I have retraced my route to the vet but no sigh of the cat. I have went on that route several times like I normally do the past few days, I even saw vultures and thought that must be cat scraps. No it was just normal road kill. I figured the momma would show up by now but no luck. With that being said thse cats have had more than a slap in the face but yet they still(- sorry I had to give my baby some teething tablets-) I'm back now. are dedicated to new innovation to the P1k,I think they will be a good asset to the team!
Yeah but they think humans are too stupid to put them to good use. One more reason I'm a cat person instead of a dog guy. You can slap the crap out of your dog and it'll come right back with tail wagging wanting you to let it. Slap a cat and it's on! They won't come near you for 2 weeks lol. They don't take crap from their humans.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!