advertisement
LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
What's amazing about these kinds of videos is that the person always seems surprised that what they did was painful :rolleyes:
Haha I know he acted like: Wow can you believe that burnt the $h!t out of me? Dude it is a firecracker exploding odds are yes you will be burned Lol. I literally think some of these people are here for entertainment values only.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Stupid stuff is fun sometimes especially late. Just after the 4th my buddy and I after a couple dog beers having a good time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here's the real story on "Mary's Ridge". The home we live in was my Wife's Grandfather and Grandmother's home. The house sits on a ridge looking South with a beautiful view. My Wife's Grandmother's name was Mary, My wife Christine was named after her Grandmother, Mary Christine so with respect to her Grandmother and my Wife I named the ridge, "Mary's Ridge". Christine had a sign made and it sit at the start of the driveway that says, "Mary's Point of View", again to pay respect to a very nice lady, Mary Glass, Christine's Grandmother.....
The colored portions on the map shows our property.
The dotted line cutting the property is the mine rd. The portion below the mine rd, (C) is where Delton and got to but only touched slightly and had to winch back out of. Deer rubs everywhere too.
View attachment 28463

Judging by those contour lines that is some pretty steep country. Nice work on picking and winching your way through it.

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You can tell by my voice, I thought that was the big one
@Delton was close, but still had a ways to go... I've seen one turn over (twice) in front of me, and you still had a fair amount of margin. plus you were pivoting on the back wheel which is wider in the Bighorn, so almost impossible to flip that way.

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Video 3 with me riding back down off the mine road to pick up a certain chainsaw that was left in the woods, (god help me). Then back up on Mary's Ridge from the mine road which is probably one of the toughest parts that can be climbed with the Honda most of the time as you will see.
Fun was had!! Sucess...

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The last hill video did actually show how steep it is. Great job Don showing that. Words cannot express how much fun both those hills were. I'm fine with going up and down those 2 hills all day long lol. Don has one helluva playground literally in his backyard. Sure beats donuts in horse s***. And rig was pretty clean when we were done. Unlike the horse excrement

@drfubar should have turned on the OSD so the camera gave us the angles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement