Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Im going by the seat of my pants (literally) so my guesstimate could be off too. I'll bring a temp gun with me next time. Hopefully Tues.
Itd help if I could remember what reading was with my blowers. @joeymt33 would you happen to remember? I was thinking around 106?? I know it was very hot out that day so a comparison wouldn't be fair.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Itd help if I could remember what reading was with my blowers. @joeymt33 would you happen to remember? I was thinking around 106?? I know it was very hot out that day so a comparison wouldn't be fair.
Be nice to have two like setups and test. Pretty hard to do comparison another way I'd think, even then temps my be a little off

Reactions: sharp and Delton
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Be nice to have two like setups and test. Pretty hard to do comparison another way I'd think, even then temps my be a little off
He and I did comparison covering the same ground right behind each other. Even then it may have been tainted by small differences. But I'm sure it was pretty close. I would bring my blowers with me to swap over and compare. If I get extremely bored on ride I may do that. But bull run is never boring. Next year you have to put it on your list to ride.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
He and I did comparison covering the same ground right behind each other. Even then it may have been tainted by small differences. But I'm sure it was pretty close. I would bring my blowers with me to swap over and compare. If I get extremely bored on ride I may do that. But bull run is never boring. Next year you have to put it on your list to ride.
We will ride that next year! Want to ride Windrock too, they both sound more challenging. Hopefully someone could show us around, that was awesome this trip

Last edited:
Reactions: sharp and Delton
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

I remember 130-140 range???

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I trust your memory a helluva lot more than mine lol. Any chance you can make it Tuesday to the bull?

I doubt it. My rig is still on the lift in pieces and I'm in south Ga until Sunday night late. Then got to go back out of town Wednesday morning!

Sucks. I can't even find time to get my rig finished up.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I doubt it. My rig is still on the lift in pieces and I'm in south Ga until Sunday night late. Then got to go back out of town Wednesday morning!

Sucks. I can't even find time to get my rig finished up.
Welcome to my crazy Life lol. Man we need to get the Renegades together for another romp (NO rompers @Tigermark ). Miss the great times we always have.

advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just say when! I'm ready!
Ive decided to part ways with Nissan. After July 4th shutdown (can't pass up couple of 2k plus paychecks lol). I still have 13 hours of vacation to burn. If the moon and planets will just align the right way, maybe we can make Windrock work.

advertisement