Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Ive decided to part ways with Nissan. After July 4th shutdown (can't pass up couple of 2k plus paychecks lol). I still have 13 hours of vacation to burn. If the moon and planets will just align the right way, maybe we can make Windrock work.

You're leaving Nissan?

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Ive decided to part ways with Nissan. After July 4th shutdown (can't pass up couple of 2k plus paychecks lol). I still have 13 hours of vacation to burn. If the moon and planets will just align the right way, maybe we can make Windrock work.
:) Now you can ride weekends! Yahoo;). Now we just need @drfubar to stop working weekends!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You're leaving Nissan?
Yeah man. Tired of being unhappily employed. This may sound corny but I like what I do. I'll give any employer my all, but I expect some satisfaction in return. I'm happy with just being left alone to do my job. Not happy when people go out of their way to make me miserable. I thought hard working people were an asset. Guess I'm wrong in this case.

advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We need you , Dimitri and Joey over here riding in Arkansas ! ;) I'll feed you. o_O
Wish I could! I've been to Arkansas once for business training. Company supplied us with 3 large grocery sacks of liquor lol. I mean the brown paper sacks too so that'll tell you how long ago that was.

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Graveley?? Can you elaborate?

There is a big network of old mining roads (gravel). You can run 6-8 miles of trail then pop out on gravel. Drive down the road to hit another trail then pop out on gravel. If you link up good you run minimal gravel. It help some to- you can cover a lot of ground to get to some of the lesser used areas.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There is a big network of old mining roads (gravel). You can run 6-8 miles of trail then pop out on gravel. Drive down the road to hit another trail then pop out on gravel. If you link up good you run minimal gravel. It help some to- you can cover a lot of ground to get to some of the lesser used areas.
Sounds like a nice setup. Even if it is graveley lmao

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wish I could! I've been to Arkansas once for business training. Company supplied us with 3 large grocery sacks of liquor lol. I mean the brown paper sacks too so that'll tell you how long ago that was.
Conway is the name of the town. Large RockTenn plant there. Nice folks too.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Forgot to mention, I'm glad I put off buying flag decal for my roof. That poor thing took a beating like crazy. That would've been alot of wasted money lol. Some of the sharp turns there require using a tree to pivot off of lol. Not as bad as Mary's ridge though lol

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Delton I'm glad to hear the news. You've been thinking about that for awhile and I'd like to see you happy. Good luck my friend
Its been coming for a while now. Little scared and little excited. To be honest we can live off of Donna's income. We just need insurance. It's actually hard to find anybody not scared to work so you'd think I could find something. Not proud either. I'll work at just about anything.

chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Its been coming for a while now. Little scared and little excited. To be honest we can live off of Donna's income. We just need insurance. It's actually hard to find anybody not scared to work so you'd think I could find something. Not proud either. I'll work at just about anything.
Best of luck Delton, by today's standards anyone willing to work be should be happy

advertisement